**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Windows System Administrator (VM Ware, Active Directory)
Location: Atlanta GA
Duration: 12 Months and possible extension
Interview Type: WebCam Interview
Work Status: ‘U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered’.
Job Type: C2C, C2H, W2 ONLY (US Citizens only!)
Experience: 7 YEARS
***The role will be 100% onsite with telework schedule to be determined. ***
***Candidate must be a US CITIZEN to be considered for this position. ***
Under limited supervision, analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate business processes, upgrade or modify existing systems and review system-wide capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations. Serves as SME for the Georgia Vocational Rehabilitation Agency. (GVRA)
- Serves as highest advanced level subject matter expert, providing authoritative guidance for professional staff.
- Analyzes cost effectiveness of automating business processes and modification of existing systems.
- Analyzes science, engineering, business, and all other data processing problems to determine feasibility and cost effectiveness of technology solutions.
- Coordinates and links the computer and telecommunications systems within an organization to increase interoperability.
- Develops and maintains test standards relevant to the development life cycle and change management processes and ensures staff meets those standards.
- Develops detailed communication plans to support the introduction of newly developed network products and services.
- Directs and develops, communicates and monitors quality assurance and testing project work plans and schedules for the application software development.
- Expands or modifies systems to serve new purposes or improve workflow. Integrates hardware, software applications, and network communications to develop optimal solutions for business requirements.
- Tests, maintains, and monitors computer programs and systems, including the coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Requires a minimum of 8 years hands-on experience in architecture/design, implementation and administration of Access Management technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to collaborate with a team.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with administration of Microsoft enterprise infrastructures including Windows server 2008-2019, Active Directory, Systems Center 2016, Exchange, WSUS, MS SQL Server, Office 365, Azure, Windows Virtual Desktop, Intune, Windows 10, Sharepoint, etcetera.
- Knowledge of virtual machine technology including VMware vSphere 6 and HyperV.
- Knowledge of backup technologies including NAS and SAN.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking fundamentals, IP v4 & v6, routers, and switches.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity best practices and ability to apply them with minimal impact to user productivity.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or able to quickly learn systems and software used by the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
Position Keywords: Windows server 2008-2019, Active Directory, Systems Center 2016, Exchange, WSUS, MS SQL Server, Office 365, Azure, Windows Virtual Desktop, Intune, Windows 10, Sharepoint, etcetera,VMware vSphere 6 and HyperV.
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2037
Work Authorization: ‘U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered’.