***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Windows System Administrator
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 9 Months
Interview Type : Web Cam or In Person
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 3+Years
Under limited supervision, oversees the installation, configuration, and support to a local area network, wide area network, internet system, computers, desktops and/or mobile devices. Serves as highest advanced-level subject matter expert.
Under limited supervision, oversees the installation, configuration, and support to a local area network, wide area network, internet system, computers, desktops and/or mobile devices. Recommends equipment improvement or replacement. Serves as highest advanced-level subject matter expert, providing authoritative guidance for professional staff. May also serve in a lead role.
***Position will require a mix between onsite and offsite presence. That schedule will be determined at a later date. The position will require periodic travel to in-county locations. ***
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervises and plans work of assigned staff
- Designs, configures, and tests computer hardware, networking software and operating system software
- Develops budget requests to obtain new equipment, reviews time reports and develops training plans
- Diagnoses hardware and software problems, replace defective components
- Maintains a point of contact for all users of computer operations services to answer questions or resolve problems
- Monitors network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made.
- Operates consoles to monitor performance of the computer systems and networks, and to coordinate computer network access and use
- Performs data backups and disaster recovery operations
- Performs routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records
- Plans, coordinates, and implements network security measures in order to protect data, software, and Hardware
- At least Three years’ experience Configuring and fully administrating and supporting Windows Servers, Hyper-V, VMWare, Active Directory Domain, network devices, and security services
- At least two years installing and supporting hosted virtual servers and network storages.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university AND Five years of related experience
- OR Associate’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university AND Seven years of related experience
- OR Nine years of related experience
- OR Two years of experience at the lower-level Systems Administrator 4 or position equivalent.
Required / Desired Skills
- Managing(installing, configuring and supporting) Network devices(switches, routers, and firewalls)
Required 3 Years
- Experience configuring and fully administrating and supporting Active Directory Domain, and security services
Required 3 Years
- Managing (installing, configuring and supporting Windows servers 2012 R2 or higher) in an virtual environment
Required 3 Years
- Administrator of Cloud computing environment in Azure or similar cloud service
Highly desired 3 Years.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH: 470-480-2407 EX 101/470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Firewalls,Design,Servers,Hyper-V,VMware,Network Devices,Virtual Server,Routers,Switches,Virtual Environment,Cloud,Azure
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 9 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3472