***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Web/Graphic Designer
Location : Lincoln, NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 3 Years
- To create engaging and on-brand graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos for a variety of media for the NDE.
- Designs and develops custom graphics (images, logos, infographics) to be used in printed materials and various digital media.
- Serves as point of contact for ordering printed materials.
- Provides support by developing custom forms, surveys, and report designs.
- Reviews and revises documents from other Public Information and Communications staff for flow, tone, and correct grammar.
- Assesses public satisfaction and performs ongoing quality assurance.
- Possesses a valid driver’s license, travels independently, and works in a variety of settings.
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researches and implements new and effective marketing & communication methods and strategies.
Extent of Public Contact:
- This position requires extensive contact with other NDE and outside agency staff, and the public.
- Associate’s degree in a related field. Any equivalent education and/or work experience may be substituted in order to meet the minimum qualifications of the position.
- Experience with desktop publishing and design software, website development, and marketing campaigns. Experience managing multiple projects with short deadlines.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Design software such as Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Captivate, Keynote, etc.
- Web management software such as WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, and Dreamweaver.
- Graphic design and marketing techniques and practices.
- Formats used in written business communications.
- English grammar, spelling, and composition needed for correspondence.
- Computer software necessary to carry out job responsibilities.
- Types and uses of office equipment.
- Office management principles, methods, and procedures.
- Established policies, procedures, practices of the Nebraska Department of Education.
- Communicate orally and in writing with agency staff and the public.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Maintain the confidential nature of information.
- Understand, interpret, and apply rules, administrative policies, and program guidelines.
- Operate office equipment necessary to perform the required duties.
- Desktop Publishing and Design Software – Design software such as Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Captivate, Keynote, etc. – Novice (1-3 Years)
- Website Development – Web management software such as WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, and Dreamweaver – Novice (1-3 Years)
- Associate’s Degree – Any equivalent education and/or work experience may be substituted in order to meet the minimum qualifications of the position. – Novice (1-3 Years)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH:470-480-2407 EX 101\470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Adobe Illustrator,Adobe Indesign,MS PowerPoint,Adobe Photoshop,Captivate,Keynote,WordPress,Dreamweaver
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3633