Title: Web Application Developer
Location: PITTSBURGH, PA
Interview Type: Skype or phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,W2
Experience: 8-16 Years
- 5 – 8 years of professional experience in Web Application and API Development, involved in all facets including architecture, implementation and maintenance of applications.
- Hands on UI Development experience in creating web pages with responsive design using React, Angular and VueJS frameworks and their component based architecture. Particular emphasis on React JS
- Development with Web Services API‣s using REST, Swagger, JSON and Microservices architecture.
- Experience in designing and developing interactive user interfaces for web applications using various UI technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and AJAX.
- Responsible for development of new highly responsive, web based user interfaces.
- Ability to develop a flexible and well-structured front end architecture, along with APIs to support it
- Good knowledge and understanding on cloud technology with particular emphasis with Microsoft Azure
- Hands on experience on RDBMS like SQL Server 2014 2000 and stored procedures, functions, etc
- Extensive knowledge and experience in information systems architecture, SDLC models, design patterns and object oriented design principles and Agile/Scrum model. Experience with Azure DevOps Server or Team Foundation Services a plus.
- Experience with Dependency Injection and Domain Driven Design a plus.
- Experience with GIT
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated problem analysis and solving skills including complex problems
- Experience on the Microsoft .NET platform using ASP.NET, C# and Entity Framework.
- Experience in Object Oriented analysis, design and development of applications.
Must have skill :
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: ANGULAR , ASP.NET , C# , HTML5 , ENTITY FRAMEWORK , MICROSOFT , AGILE/SCRUM , RDBMS , INFORMATION SYSTEMS , ANGULARJS , BOOTSTRAP , JSON
Pay Rate: DOE
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 68186
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.