***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Multimedia Creator and Adobe Premiere Producer
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 4 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 5 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
The Video Production Producer is responsible for creating and developing multimedia content for APSTV and other District communications outlets, including social media. The incumbent in this position should have innovative, visual storytelling skills and know how to work both collaboratively, with communications team as well as external clients, and independently to create and edit original, dynamic and engaging videos with included essential graphics packages. The work performed by the Video Production Producer may be confidential in nature.
EDUCATION: Associate’s degree in video production, video editing, media production, communications or related field required.
CERTIFICATION/ LICENSE: Valid driver’s license required.
WORK EXPERIENCE: 3- 5 years experience in video production and post-production.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong abilities and proficiency in ENG Videography (various cameras and lenses, DSLR cameras preferred)
- Demonstrated knowledge of microphones including both on-camera and hand-held
- Strong abilities and proficiency in MAC OS platform and post production software (Adobe Premiere and After Effects preferred)
- Strong ability to create motion graphics and visual effects
- Ability to conceptualize and assist in writing scripts and storyboarding as needed
- Ability to format and compress footage for broadcast, web and social media distribution, as well as for internal use
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Must be self-disciplined, with the ability to multi-task, schedule, organize, monitor and administer various projects simultaneously to meet production schedules with very tight deadlines
- Must be detail-oriented
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to drive to and from production locations in personal vehicle
- Must understand and adhere to general communications practices
- Performs the entire content creation process from pre-production to post-production
- Produces high-quality video projects consistent with District branding, mission, and vision of entities involved
- Assists in scheduling, uploading, and maintaining content for the APS television station
- Manages the live stream for Board meetings and other live events as necessary
- Organizes and monitors various projects simultaneously ensuring production schedules are met
- Collaborates and works with teams to complete goals, projects and tasks
- Researchers and evaluates emerging technologies and provides new ideas and recommendations for enhancements and/or improvements for communication initiatives
- Maintains video production equipment
- Maintains an organized directory of completed productions
- Adheres to division timelines/deadlines as established by Director of Broadcast
- Key responsibilities may include other duties as assigned
PHYSICAL ABILITIES AND WORKING CONDITIONS
The Physical Abilities and Other Conditions of Continued Employment listed in this section are representative of, but are not intended to provide an exhaustive list of Physical Abilities and Other Conditions of Continued Employment which may be required of positions in this class. Atlanta Public Schools encourages persons with disabilities who are interested in employment in this class and need reasonable accommodation of those disabilities to contact the Human Resources Department for further information.
Vision: (which may be corrected) to read small print; view a computer screen for prolonged periods. Hearing: (which may be corrected) to answer telephones and tolerate exposure to noisy conditions.
Speech: to be understood in face-to-face communications; to speak with a level of proficiency and volume to be understood over a telephone.
Upper Body Mobility: use hands and fingers to feel, grasp, and manipulate small objects; manipulate fingers, twist and bend at wrist and elbow; extend arms to reach outward and upward; use hands and arms to lift objects; turn, raise, and lower head.
Strength: to lift, push, pull and/or carry objects which weigh as much as 5 or more pounds on a frequent basis. Incumbent may be required to physically restrain parties involved in a conflict.
Environmental Requirements: encounter constant work interruptions; work cooperatively with others; work independently; work indoors.
Mental Requirements: read, write, understand, interpret and apply information at a moderately complex level essential for successful job performance; math skills at a high school proficiency level; judgement and the ability to process information quickly; learn quickly and follow verbal procedures and standards; give verbal instruction; rank tasks in order of importance; copy, compare, compile and coordinate information and records.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: video production, video editing, media production,,MAC OS platform
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 4 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2790
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S