** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: VC- 66971 Sr. Scrum Master
Location: HOUSTON, TX
Duration: Long term
Interview Type: Phone and Skype
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type:,W2 Only.
Experience: 5+ YEARS
Minimum 5 8 years of extensive experience in Scrum Master.
Key Areas of Responsibility
‣ Identifies methodology challenges and collaboratively creates solutions for continuously evolving Agile way of working.
‣ Manages the enterprise agile methodology knowledge repository in collaboration with other Agile Coaches.
‣ Acquires or generates knowledge repository content including approaches, techniques, processes, procedures, toolkits, role definitions and templates.
‣ Coaches teams and team members by providing constructive and timely feedback and facilitates interactions related to the software delivery life cycle.
‣ Mentors Scrum Masters and Product Owners on agile software development principles and practices, Scrum processes, team building, and facilitation.
‣ Uses ‣Inspect and Adapt‣ with Scrum Masters, Product Owners and teams to continually improve performance and responsiveness.
‣ Acts as a partner, participating real time to provide advice or assistance to teams and team members to tackle and overcome difficult challenges.
‣ Remove impediments and obstacles as well as driving continuous improvement through encouraging the adoption of technical practices, improving agile execution and building skills and capabilities.
‣ Collaborates with teams, management, peers and other roles to establish understanding of shared responsibility and deliverables to ensure success relative to the Agile/Scrum processes.
‣ Coaches executives and stakeholders to align their expectations for working within an Agile environment.
Skills and Knowledge
‣ Previous experience coaching product owners, scrum masters and team members required.
‣ Knowledge of Lean Practices, SCRUM and the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) a plus.
‣ Proficient at creating strong relationships that foster the spirit of innovation, improvement, and collaborative solutions and developments.
‣ Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
‣ Ability to self manage in a diverse, fast paced work environment.
‣ Group facilitation skills with demonstrated ability for constructively navigating conflict.
‣ Must be a voracious learner, especially in the areas of agile and development methodology.
‣ Ability to drive the formation/transformation of high performance teams.
‣ Ability to build effective high performing relationships and coalitions across businesses and functions.
‣ Creative and resourceful in finding solutions to complex issues and blockers.
‣ Self motivated and capable of managing multiple priorities and tasks.
‣ Comfortable with shifting prioritizations quickly and in refactoring limited resources toward modified objectives.
‣ Team player with the ability to work within a collaborative environment.
‣ Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail.
‣ Simply put ‣ one who is Agile and does not just ‣Do Agile‣.
Any of PMI ACP, ICP ACC,CSM, CSPO, PSM 1, PSM 2, SA, SPC
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Lean Practices , PMI ACP , PSM 1 , SA, SPC , PSM 2 , Agile/Scrum , Scrum Masters , SAFe , Scaled Agile , ICP ACC , CSM , Agile , CSPO
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: VC- 66971
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S