***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Drupal Developer (Magento, Adobe)
Location : Remote
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 3 Months
Interview Type : Skype or In Person
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 5 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
This position requires an understanding of UI integration with back-end services based on JSP, PHP, and web services. A general understanding of application architecture is essential. Must be self-motivated and directed results-oriented. Must be able to work independently as well as under direct supervision, and in a remote team environment. Must take the initiative to explore and stay current on new internet technologies and trends.
Work Schedule: 100% Remote, 1-2 days a week partial onsite from time to time.
Local Atlanta candidates strongly preferred
Required skills and experience:
- 4-5 years experience working with Magento 2.3, Drupal 7/8 CMS, and Adobe Creative Cloud. Experience
- transitioning from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8 is a plus. Quote websites you worked on.
- 4-5 yeas experience designing and creating graphics art work using Adobe Creative Cloud suite or other Adobe products.
- Strong creative/artistic design and branding skills
- Ability to hand-code CSS and HTML
- Experience optimizing for content delivery to mobile devices
- UI development with cross-browser and platform delivery, including responsive design
- Must have experience using Adobe CS4+ for web incl. Acrobat Professional
- Strong interest in providing excellent customer service
- – Strong customer-facing skills in addition to design and technical acumen
- – Ability to conduct interviews and lead meetings with stakeholders, users, external experts on all agency levels
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical users
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with multiple levels of internal users and outside organization
- Ability to collect and interpret business and design requirements from internal and external sources
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain high-level view with planning and strategy for future innovation
- Flexible and experienced in SDLC, Agile, and blended development methodologies
- Ability to collect and interpret analytics (Google Analytics, Siteimprove and Omniture Site Catalyst) and user data (surveys)
- Use of open APIs, such as Google Maps, Custom Search Engine, Translate, etc.
- Social media integration techniques
- Video file conversion and optimization
- Ability to author and recommend standards for various interfaces, frameworks, and platforms
- 4 Year degree in CIS related discipline or recent equivalent experience.
- Work Schedule: 100% Remote, 1-2 days a week partial onsite from time to time.
- Local Atlanta candidates strongly preferred
- While the intent may be a long-term tenure, this position is subject to annual budget restrictions. The initial contract is through the end of this fiscal year and is anticipated to be renewed July 1st.
Required / Desired Skills
- Magento 2.3 Required 4 Years
- Drupal 7/8 CMS Required 4 Years
- Adobe Creative Cloud Required 4 Years
- Ability to hand-code CSS and HTML Required 4 Years
- Adobe CS4+ for web incl. Acrobat Professional Required 4 Years
- 4 Year degree in CIS related discipline or recent equivalent experience. Required 4 Years
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 3 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2856
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S