**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Unix/Linux DevOps Engineer – MUST BE LOCAL
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 12 Months
Interview Type: Web Cam Interview
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C, C2H, W2
Experience: 8 YEARS
ITSSM is hiring an outstanding DevOps engineers to build and operate a large, hybrid IT infrastructure, with thousands of servers and petabytes of data, spanning 2 data centers, AWS and Azure. The DevOps engineers are expected to utilize modern, infrastructure as code tools like Chef, Terraform, Azure Devops and Splunk to build and maintain solutions for ITSSM.
• Work as part of a team to engineer, implement and operate scalable, highly available systems on-premises and in the Cloud.
• Write code for automation of various aspects of infrastructure and cloud management.
• Troubleshoot technical issues.
• Identify opportunities for innovation.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in AWS or Azure Cloud administration or DevOps.
• Experience in at least one of the following IT areas: Unix, Windows, VMware.
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to define problems and analyze the root cause.
• Self-starter with a track record in learning new technologies
• Experience developing code in Python and at least one high-level programming language and in automation/testing via scripting/programming (e.g. Ruby, Java, PowerShell, shell script).
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: DevOps,AWS and Azure,Unix, Windows, VMware.
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S