*** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: UI Developer with ReactJS
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration:9 months + extension
Interview Type: Web Cam or In Person Interview
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: W2 only!
Experience: 7 YEARS
- Works on multiple applications.
- Provides informal mentoring to less experienced colleagues.
- Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis.
- Participates and may lead critical projects, customer engagements or business processes.
- Provides design and documentation at an application or function capability level.
- Participates in establishing and maintaining application standards and processes.
- Effectively communicates application and technical direction to the business and within the customer’s IT organization.
- Advises on issues of systems integration, compatibility, scalability and multiple platforms.
- Professional Degree: BS / MS in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum 3+ years of strong real time experience in developing React JS based applications with Redux
- Minimum 5+ years of strong experience in Front End technologies
- Minimum 5+ years HTML5
- Minimum 5+ years CSS3
- Experience in Node JS
Nice to Have
- Experience in developing enterprise level responsive web pages or applications
- Experience in implementing web accessibility using ARIA techniques is a plus
- Experience in LESS / SASS css pre-processors is a plus
- Experience in unit testing code with JEST / Jasmine / Mocha / Chai is desired
- Experience in designing & developing reusable front end frameworks and tools is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2045
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S