*** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: UI Developer
Location: New York City, NY
Duration: 12+ Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 6 YEARS
- 5+ years of experience with full cycle application development (Full SDLC experience: architecture, design, development, delivery, etc.)
- Current experience in web application development.
- Current hands on experience with the Angular and AngularJS. This is a must and critical to the candidate success.
- Experience with Typescript and practice in strongly typed eco-system is preferred.
- Knowledge in unit test frameworks and experience in writing good unit tests.
- Experience in creating end-to-end tests is a plus.
- Experience in responsive programming patterns.
- Experience in writing semantic and well-structured HTML. Awareness of accessibility standards is a plus.
- Experience with CSS, Media queries and awareness of cross browser compatibilities.
- Understanding of CI and experience with build tools is a plus.
- Good experience in dealing with Restful APIs and optimally use common data structures and patterns to be able to convert them to Entities and data models for the UI.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is plus
- Able to communicate and work with cross functional teams and other partners to analyze requirements, integrate features and troubleshoot any problems.
- Experience in an iterative, Agile environment
- Strong CS and product development fundamentals.
- The individual must be able to work on the team coding deliverables, end to end testing and contribute to broader architecture team initiatives if needed.
- Support and foster strong team culture of innovation and cooperation with each other.
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: Tech M 6776
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S