**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Treasury & Finance Systems Project Manager
Location: NW Washington, DC
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match, call for better rate.
Duration: Long Term Renewable Contract
Interview Type: Web Cam or In Person
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C, W2
Experience: 7 YEARS
MUST BE LOCAL OR EAST COAST
The Treasury Systems Project Manager provides both strategic and tactical project management expertise to the application development team, systems leads and end users. Applications in focus may include both package and custom applications within the Treasury and Finance systems domain. The Treasury & Finance Systems Project Manager defines how the project may interact with each other projects and programs to provide the complete integrated set of guidance to manage and run the project(s) to completion. Treasury Systems Project Manager can be expected to run multiple projects in parallel across *** Group and across multiple financial and technical domains.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead project management of multiple simultaneous projects, develop and maintain schedules and budgets, provide organizational leadership to development teams, and serve as the primary project management resource.
- Participate in translating high level business requirements into scope, resource plans and schedules, requiring a keen interest in understanding the business drivers, goals, constraints, and pain points in order to successfully drive the project to conclusion.
- Communicate critical risks and issues, project schedules for implementation, and develop the level effort for development projects from stakeholder inputs.
- Analyze project dependencies and develop adequate resolution plans to mitigate and mange dependencies.
- Provide a long-term vision for the program under management, taking into account application adjacencies and overall program roadmap.
- Develop resource plans and advise application leadership on resource contention and possible plans to mitigate the contention.
- Conduct weekly status meeting, develop weekly and monthly status reports for portfolio management and application leadership. Prepare materials for, and conduct project steering committee meetings.
- Monitor project progress and collect schedule updates from various stakeholder.
- Interface with Portfolio Management and Project Governance for project updates at various phases of the project lifecycle.
- identifying the current state of existing system controls and evaluate their effectiveness for IT risk mitigation.
- Identify risk appetite and tolerance defined by key stakeholders to ensure alignment with business objectives throughout lifecycle of project
- Assist risk owners of the project on the development of risk action plans to ensure that plans include key elements (e.g., response, cost, target date).
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Education: Master’s degree, preferably in the relevant area of practice
- Role Specific Experience: 25+ years in managing IT projects for Treasury and Finance Systems, 15+ years in IT Governance, 10+ years managing Data Warehouse projects, 25+ years in Financial Services domains, 15+ years experience with Portfolio Performance Management (PPM) systems, 10+ with Clarity.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (ISACA CRISC) or equivalent
- Certified in Governance of Enterprise IT (ISACA CGEIT) or equivalent
- Certified Information Security Manager (ISACA CISM) or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge and experience in the SDLC methodologies including Agile, Waterfall and SCRUM
- Advanced knowledge and experience in the development of project resource management
- Advanced knowledge and experience in the project and program management processes with institutional planning, investment, and project performance measurement options
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Capital Markets, Asset Management and Banking and Debt Management domains
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Cash Management Systems
- Advanced knowledge and experience in the implementation of Bank Treasury Systems
- Expertise in identifying and managing enterprise IT risk and implementing and maintaining information systems controls
- Knowledge and application of enterprise IT governance frameworks, principles and practices
- Knowledge of IT investment management processes
- Experience in benefit calculation techniques (for example, total cost of ownership, return on investment)
- Knowledge of components, principles, and concepts related to enterprise architecture
Desired Skills/Abilities (not required but a plus):
- Knowledge and experience of SWIFT
- Knowledge and experience of financial systems, such as FIS Quantum, Summit FT and SAP
Pluses for Levels: (for level III):
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (ISACA CRISC)
- Certified in Governance of Enterprise IT (ISACA CGEIT)
- Certified Information Security Manager (ISACA CISM)
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: Agile, Waterfall and SCRUM,IT projects for Treasury,ISACA CGEIT,PPM,IT Governance,ISACA CRISC,Project Management,PMP,
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: Long term
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2104
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S