***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Training and Development Specialists with Adobe, Data Analysis
Location : Salem, OR
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 7 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Responsible for training team members to complete their assigned roles. May require a bachelor’s degree and at least 6 years or equivalent experience in a related area. Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and technologies in the field.
The purpose of this request is to procure Training Development and Delivery services for ODOT Information Services Branch (Support Services Delivery Section). The primary tasks the contractor will perform are as follows:
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with key stakeholders, and/or in consultation with project leadership
- Design and create training manuals, online learning modules, and course materials, using a variety of formats and instructional methods and techniques
- Review training materials from a variety of sources and choose appropriate materials
- Deliver training to employees using a variety of instructional methods and techniques
- Assist in the evaluation of training programs
· Analytical skills – Training and development specialists must evaluate training programs, methods, and materials, and choose those that best fit each situation.
· Communication skills – Specialists need strong interpersonal skills because delivering training programs requires collaboration with instructors, trainees, and subject-matter experts. They accomplish much of their work through teams. Specialists must communicate information clearly and facilitate learning by diverse audiences.
· Creativity – Specialists should be creative when developing training materials. They may need to think of and implement new approaches, such as new technology, when evaluating existing training methods.
Instructional skills – Training and development specialists often deliver training programs to employees. They use a variety of teaching techniques and sometimes must adapt their methods to meet the needs of particular groups.
Qualification Competency Required
- Adobe Acrobat Advanced Yes
- Adobe Photoshop Proficient No
- Communication skills both verbal and written Advanced Yes
- Data Analysis Advanced Yes
- Microsoft office Advanced Yes
- MS Visio Proficient Yes
- Training Content Development Advanced Yes
- Training Content Presentation Advanced Yes
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Training Content Presentation,Adobe Acrobat,Data Analysis,MicrosoftOffice
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2715
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S