***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Train Control Systems Test Engineer
Location : Fort Worth,TX
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6+ Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 3-5 Years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
What You’ll Do:
A Test Engineer to an existing team that develops enterprise railroad applications. The engineer will work with existing Test Engineers to conduct the following activities:
• Conduct platform- and system-level testing of the applications delivered by the development team.
• Triage defects and feature requests and create work items to be addressed by development.
• Deploys software into the customer’s test and production environments.
• Writing customer-facing documentation, such as release notes, from information provided by the development team.
• Provide long-term customer maintenance and updates for delivered software applications.
What We Are Looking for:
• B.S. in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, or equivalent from an accredited university.
• Three to five years of Testing experience.
• Experience troubleshooting complex technical systems consisting of multiple platforms and technologies.
• Strong with oral and written communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Forensic attention to detail—some environments only have log files available.
• Experience with Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Experience with Windows 10 Enterprise OS and its variants.
Nice to Have:
• Familiarity with the Azure DevOps platform.
• Knowledge of SQLServer and SSMS.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Testing, Troubleshooting, MS Office, Windows 10, SQL Server, Azure, Devops
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2828
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.