***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : .Net Developer (Railroad Train Control)
Location : Fort Worth, Texas (Initial Remote till covid)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 1 Year
Interview Type : Phone & Video
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 7+ years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Seeking to add several skilled entry level Software Engineers to an existing team that develops enterprise railroad train control applications. The software engineer will work with a team of senior software engineers to migrate an existing product line to a new architecture. The activities involved in this position include:
- Participate in the full development life cycle using an Agile/SCRUM methodology.
- Work with senior developers to understand and refine requirements and design.
- Translate the requirements and design into code, documentation, and tests necessary to develop a provably working product.
- Identify problems uncovered by customer feedback testing—either correcting the identified problem or referring the problem to appropriate personnel.
- Maintenance-related activities on the existing applications: bug fixes, defect triaging, feature development, validation and training.
What We Are Looking for:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, or equivalent from an accredited university.
- Zero to five years of software development experience.
- Strong desire to develop senior level code, test, and documentation skills.
- A natural problem solver with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong in basic data structures, patterns, and algorithms.
- Strong with oral and written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work independently, including translation of requirements into a working product.
- Experience with Windows 10 Enterprise OS and its variants.
- Familiarity with .NET ecosystem
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with OOPS principles, design patterns, data modeling, and database design concepts.
- Familiarity with an Agile/SCRUM environment, and all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Experience with Visual Basic and / or C#
- Experience in source control using Git.
- Experience with a unit testing framework (NUnit, XUnit, etc.)
- Experience with SQL Server and SSMS.
- Experience with the Microsoft development tools—Visual Studio and Azure DevOps.
- Experience with messaging systems (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Experience with Word, Excel, Outlook.
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: .Net, Railroad, Train Control, Agile/SCRUM, VB, C#, RabbitMQ, Kafka
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 1 Year
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Employer
Job ID: OOJ - 2858
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S