***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Network Test Engineer
Location : Atlant, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 7+ Years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /OPT /CPT /H1B Transfer/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Job Description :
The Testing support specialist will work with IT Infrastructure, State of Georgia and testing
vendors. The Testing support specialist will be responsible for ensuring that the IT division is on
schedule with preparing all of the technology requirements for all state required assessments.
He/she will work under the general supervision of the IT Support Director.
Scope of Work/Key Responsibilities:
Advance knowledge and understanding of state technology requirements and compliance regulations.
- To provide support to help the district meet the state minimum goal of 100% of all required
test takers to successfully complete the EOC/EOG Milestone Exams and other tests with the use of
technology online or as required.
• Prepare all testing stake holders and IT support with the guideline materials and processes
for test readiness. Develop proactive wing-to-wing strategy for testing support. Proficiency in
security controls specifically: implementing, administering and maintaining Cisco ASA firewall.
• Acts as the liaison for IT with the state, testing vendor, testing assessment, SMEs, service
desk and field support.
• 12 Months
• Option to extend – based on performance, budget and need.
Skills and Qualifications:
5+ years’ work experience (minimum) … 7+ years preferred:
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related
discipline is required.
• Strong customer service skills
• Knowledge of computer science, K12 and testing regulations relating to instruction.
• Prior experience with IT Testing Support is a MUST.
• Must have clean criminal record with the ability to pass finger-print background check
- Must be authorized to work in the Unites States.
• Must hold a valid driver’s license.
• Creativity and strong attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and responsibly
• Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines, as necessary
• Excellent command of English language
• Oral and written communication skills
• Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a
diverse group of customers
• Positive, productive team player
• Desire to learn new skills and improve
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
• 5-7 years’ experience in network support. Equivalent combination of education and experience
will be considered.
Work collaboratively with testing assessment to plan IT support for all computer-based testing to
include CTAE and other programs (Title – I etc.). Knowledge of IRS and DOL regulations
relating to qualified plans. Gifted and all district benchmark assessments and any new testing
technology required. The specialist will need to work a flexible 19.5 hours weekly schedule.
(Between 8 – 4:30)
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: IT Support, EOG, EOC, Testing
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2833
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.