*** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Test Automation Architect
Location: O’Fallon, MO
Duration: Long term,
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 5 YEARS
- Architect and develop common test automation frameworks based on language and efficiency choice (e.g. speed of execution)
- Compare and contrast different approaches to Automation for diverse set of applications and provide subject matter expertise and consulting to quality engineers and developers.
- Mentor Software Engineers in Test (SET/SDETs) to instrument automated quality checks in software development and delivery pipeline (CI/CD) leveraging common framework modules.
- Architect and enhance common automation framework by driving internal contributions and integration with broader tools (device labs, cross browser test beds, application life cycle management system, reporting systems, CI/CD pipeline, simulators, etc.)
- Participate in applications design reviews ensuring quality automation practices (e.g. Test Pyramid, TDD and BDD culture) are baked in software development and deployment life cycle.
- Work with Operations and DevOps teams to document test environment and test data management container strategies and provisioning.
- Develop & Execute long-term Test Automation and Test data management for types of testing activities.
- Evangelize best test automation engineering practices internally and externally sharing Mastercard success stories.
- Comprehends user stories to understand automation task items in the context of all levels of testing (unit, functional, integration, and regression).
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: application life cycle management system, reporting systems, CI/CD pipeline, simulators
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S