**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : VOIP Network Support Analyst
Location : Augusta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 5 Years
**LOCAL AUGUSTA AREA CANDIDATES**
This position reports to the Office of Information Technology Service Delivery, reporting to the Telecommunications and Wireless Support manager.
- The position will require basic to high complex technical support in the following areas. Five (5) years of telecommunications experience to include switches, routers, Centrex systems, Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP) and five (5) years of iOS experience, cellular network operations utilizing Workspace One/Airwatch. Five (5) years project stake holder experience that include small to large scale projects.
- Will require good verbal and written communications skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships with customers throughout the agency. Maintains a high level of productivity and have excellent organizational skills.
- Troubleshoot hardware and service problems iOS devices and hotspots.
- Process Wireless Device request that are submitted through the Work Order Request Manager System. Managing the following sites, Central State Hospital, Southwest State Campus, Region Four, East Central Regional Hospital Augusta and Gracewood, Region Two, West Central Georgia Regional Hospital & Region Six.
- Managing the lifecycle from beginning to end and or steady state status for TDM (Time Division Multiplexing) Basic and Premium Phone management for, Central State Hospital, East Central Regional Hospital Augusta and Gracewood, Region Two.
- Manage lifecycle from beginning to end and or steady state status. Submit IMAC (Install Move Add Change), TDM (Time Division Multiplexing) request via the service catalog (Service Now) for Basic and Premium Phone management. This includes HVS/VOIP.
- OpEasy HVS/VOIP console management for reporting and provisioning.
- Clearspan HVS/VOIP console management for handset feature changes as well as passcode resets
- Coordinate LAN request – will ensure that requirements and specifications are provided and submitted properly.
- E-911 Management for HVS/VOIP.
- Resolve customer wireless device issues and questions.
- Resolve customer Telecom issues and questions.
- Assist in creating mobile device management policies in Workspace One/AirWatch.
- Perform user profile set up for all wireless devices in the Workspace One/AirWatch console based on site location and organization level.
- Provide basic to highly complex technical support for activation, set up, configuration and usability questions for end users for Telecom and Wireless Support.
- Perform Asset inventory, tracking and reporting in the Workspace One/AirWatch console.
- Assist with monitoring the Workspace One/AirWatch MDM console and make necessary modifications.
- Update and create MDM user guide and help tools for all wireless device users.
- Backup for technical assistance and set up for the boardroom and network copiers.
- Backup for monitoring audio/video systems and ensure the equipment is operating properly and assist customers with their technical support needs.
- Backup and assist with implementation and provide technical support for copier document solutions.
- Assist with mobile device deployment.
- Assist in monitoring the wireless support mailbox for customer support.
- Assist with end user training sessions for audio video, mobile devices, and network copiers.
- Provide weekly reporting on day-to-day activities.
- Provide monthly reporting for devices that are not being used.
- Provide technical support to users in an assigned office/geographic area.
- Other special projects as assigned.
Required / Desired Skills
- Telecommunications experience to include switches, routers, Centrex systems, Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP)
Required 5 Years
- iOS experience, cellular network operations utilizing Workspace One/Airwatch
Required 5 Years
- Project stake holder experience that include small to large scale projects
Required 5 Years
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH:470-480-2407 EX 101/ 470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: switches, routers, Centrex systems, Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP),Workspace One/Airwatch
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3399