***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Project/Program Manager (Product Owner)
Location : Denver, CO
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 10 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
- The Interoperability Product Owner position is designated by the Office of eHealth Innovation (OeHI) for the ownership of the interoperability of Colorado’s Health IT Roadmap focused on Medicaid’s priorities and populations. This position oversees the implementation, communication, integration, sustainment, and relationship management of Roadmap vendors established through Colorado’s Health IT Roadmap efforts led by OeHI. This role is contracted through the Office of Information Technology and reports to the Director of OeHI and OeHI/OIT Program Manager. This dual reporting position ensures OeHI direction and OIT alignment. To coordinate communication, this position is the technical conduit between OeHI Roadmap workgroups and state agency workgroups including but not limited to Joint Agency Interoperability (JAI), CBMS Work Plan Sub-Committee, Identity Standups, Information Governance, Consent, Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP) and Medicaid Interoperability projects.
- The Interoperability Product Owner will participate in OeHI workgroups facilitated by OeHI staff such as the Senior IT PMs, State Health IT Coordinator, and Project Leads as the technical and strategy advisor to ensure interoperability, alignment, and scalability of efforts. In some instances this technical and strategic role will facilitate the workgroups to define user and system requirements, data models and standards, and to support OeHI. In order to advance the Roadmap’s strategic priorities and goals, this position executes and/or oversees the development of reports, funding requests, communications, and other work priorities as assigned.
- The position ensures the advancement and sustainability of Health IT Roadmap efforts in alignment with Medicaid Managed Information Systems (MMIS). Reporting to the OeHI Director and eHealth Commission, this position produces dashboards to clarify priority project status, risk mitigation efforts, performance toward goals, service level commitments, customer satisfaction, impacts on health equity and other metrics as agreed upon by OeHI and the eHealth Commission. This position is an important link in the communications process among all partners by providing critical information pertaining to state technical partners and projects to advance the strategic priorities and goals of the Roadmap.
- As OeHI’s Interoperability Product Owner, this position works closely with OIT, HCPF, the OeHI vendor partners, Health IT Roadmap and State Agency workgroups, eHealth Commissioner Chairs, HCPF Health Information Office, and other state and community stakeholder groups. Through these interactions, this position advances Colorado’s Health IT Roadmap projects through the end of the American Reinvestment and Recovery Health Information Technology Act into the Medicaid Managed Information System (MMIS) funding and requirements, and identifies and secures new funding that can support interoperability of state agency projects beyond Medicaid. Currently Roadmap projects are funded through HITECH. Ensuring alignment with MMIS requirements requires an attention to detail and understanding of these requirements. Securing new funding opportunities requires an ability to identity funding opportunities and partnerships that advance Roadmap priorities in alignment with the other funding streams. This individual will be able to do both and support OeHI’s Director in broader funding strategies.
- Minimum Qualifications, Substitutions, Conditions of Employment & Appeal Rights
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree in Business, or Information Technology.
A minimum of 4 years of professional experience managing a program/project as a Product Owner. This experience must include:
- Previous experience applying IT solutions to solve business problems.
*NOTE: The experience listed must clearly demonstrate developing and managing a program in agreement to Agile Team principles.
- A combination of work experience in the occupational field or specialized subject area of the work assigned to the job, which provided the same kind, amount, and level of knowledge acquired in the required education, may be substituted on a year for year basis for the bachelor’s degree.
- A master’s or doctorate degree from an accredited college or university in Business or Information Technology may be substituted for the experience on a year for year basis.
- Health care and health IT experience preferred
- Previous experience applying AGILE IT solutions to solve business problems.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated experience in effective partnerships with persuasive and assertive individuals.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Able to translate technical details to business users.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively, multi-tasking in a fast paced environment, balancing business needs, resolving competing priorities and meeting project deadlines.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Successfully managed a large portfolio or program with multiple business stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Colorado State Fiscal Rules and Regulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple levels of the organization including managing through cross-business areas or business unit prioritization discussions.
- Project Management Background.
- Experience analyzing business requirements in systems design and development
- AGILE – Agile Development Methodology Proficient
- Communication skills both verbal and written Advanced
- Contract negotiation Advanced
- Integration planning and strategy Expert
- Learning ability Expert
- Presentation skills Advanced
- Project management Expert
- Team work Expert
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: AGILE - Agile Development,Project management
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2859
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S