**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Tableau BI Developer
Location : 100% Remote
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 months
Interview Type : Web Cam or In Person
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 4 Years
- The Client seeks a Tableau Developer to manage the life-cycle of Tableau analytics, dashboards, including business requirements gathering, technical specification write-up, prototyping, development, quality testing, user acceptance testing, roll-out, and post-launch enhancements implementation.
- The developer should have a demonstrated ability to design engaging and interactive business insights dashboards using Tableau and possesses the knowledge and experience on data visualization best practices, with a focus on enhancing user interaction and user experience.
Tableau Developer Responsibilities:
- Act as Tableau developer and work closely with the ETL team to ensure data sources are accurate, available,
- and analyzable.
- Hands-on with Tableau Desktop (dashboard creation, report authoring, and troubleshooting, data source
- Create and edit Oracle SQL queries within Tableau to build calculated fields.
- Create interactive filters, parameters, and calculations for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau.
- Build and publish interactive dashboards on Tableau Server. Collaborate with ETL team and QA analysts to
- test, clean, and standardized data to meet the business requirements.
- Have the confidence to work cross-functionally with various departments including business stakeholders and
- technical personnel to exchange ideas.
- Must have excellent verbal communications skills and documentation skills to maintain workflows and
- dashboard functionality.
Tableau Developer Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience designing and developing business intelligence dashboards using Tableau.
- At least 4 years of experience using Tableau v10.x.
- 2-3 years in UI, UX experience demonstrable with evidence of using a combination of user interface tools
- such as wireframes, prototypes, mock-ups, or whiteboarding to illustrate product usability.
- Experience working with large and complex data set able to write simple Oracle queries to create calculated
- Practical understanding of data systems (BI analytics, data blending, data warehousing, data ETL, etc.) on
- process automation and standardization.
- Experience working in a supportive team environment by documenting, researching, solving problems via
- phone calls or email ticketing system.
- Experience working directly with business analysts or business sponsors to gather and validate functional
- requirements and provide the design specifications.
- Excellent oral, written skills and listening skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and flexibility to change priorities when needed.
100% remote, local candidates and/or East Coast strongly preferred.
- Experience using Tableau v10.x. – 4 years
- BI analytics, data blending, data warehousing, data ETL – 3 years
- Experience working with large and complex data set able to write simple Oracle queries to create calculated fields.– 3 years
- UI, UX experience demonstrable with evidence of using a combination of user interface tools such as wireframes, prototypes, mock-ups, or whiteboarding – 2 years
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH:470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Tableau v10.x.,BI analytics, data blending, data warehousing, data ETL, Less
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3331