***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Train Control Systems Engineer
Location : Remote due to covid but will return on-site, Fort Worth,TX
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 1 Year
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 3-5 Years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
What You’ll Do:
Our customer is seeking to add a System Engineer to existing team that develops enterprise railroad applications. The engineer will work closely with an existing System Engineer to:
• Develop requirements, specifications, test plans, manage risks, and issues.
• With the existing Systems Engineer, interact with the customer to capture requirements/user stories.
• Document the system-level and platform-level architectures.
• Track and capture design decisions, impacts, and changes as they occur throughout the system.
What We Are Looking for:
• B.S. in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, or equivalent from an accredited university.
• Three to five years of System Engineering experience.
• Strong desire to learn or expand systems engineering capabilities.
• Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with customers, and the development team.
• A natural problem solver.
• Strong with oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to work independently, including translation of requirements into a working product.
• Experience with Word, Excel, Visio, Powerpoint, Outlook.
• Experience with Windows 10 Enterprise OS and its variants.
Nice to Have:
• Familiarity with an Agile/SCRUM environment, and all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Familiarity with Azure DevOps.
• Experience with a formal modeling frameworks, such as UML.
• Familiarity with Microsoft development tools—Azure DevOps.
• Experience writing internally-consumed Wiki contributions.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: System engineer, Agile, Scrum, Azure, Devops, Formal Modeling, Ms Office,
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 1 Year
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2829
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.