***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Azure Dynamics Administrator
Location : Hartford, CT
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type :C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 8 years
SCOPE OF WORK
The agency needs the service of a mid-career level Microsoft Dynamics Administrator to work in the Application Support Team responsible for supporting the agencies CCWIS. The candidate will serve in the capacity of a Dynamics Administrator participating in various DevOps processes including build and release management as well as configuration, testing, maintenance, and support activities of an on-premise Microsoft Dynamics implementation per the direction of agency management. The specific focus of this candidate will be to function as part of the team which supports existing Dynamics solutions as well as to participate in the SDLC process of the new CCWIS system and work with System Integrators to ensure the transfer of knowledge and on-going maintenance of the solution for a given module. Specifically, the candidate will be responsible for maintaining Dynamics environments, and participating in the SDLC process which includes meetings with the SI, verification of deliverables such as requirements, design, testing, and environment configuration.
Specific Services Required:
In this role, the following services are required:
- Perform MS Dynamics 365 installation and configuration in an on-premise environment.
- Administer Dynamics organization access and automate role based access as appropriate.
- Maintain, monitor, and support all instances of MS Dynamics and work with other team members collaboratively to support related systems such as SQL, SSRS, PowerBI and BizTalk.
- Configure and maintain on-premise Dynamics environment integration with O365 Exchange for email services.
- Work as part of a team to provide DevOps functions to include managing source control systems, build systems, and production control of Dynamics solutions using Microsoft Azure DevOps server.
- Prepare documentation and written communications related to the Dynamics environment and build and production control processes.
- Perform production control activates as part of the DevOps team and enforce policy related to these activities.
- Work as part of a team to design, implement and maintain disaster recovery and continuing operations plans for Dynamics environments.
- Work with application development and System Integrators to understand the design of the core technology and architecture of systems being developed and use that information to identify and implement any required changes to the Dynamics environment to support those systems efficiently and effectively.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
For this position, the candidate shares experience and judgment with team to plan and accomplish goals and works as part of a DevOps team. A moderate degree of creativity and latitude is expected. In addition, the agency requires:
At least 7 or more years of prior experience demonstrating the following knowledge and skills:
- In depth expertise with Microsoft Dynamics on-premise Configuration and Support to include, but not limited to, administering access, configuring claims based authentication, configuring an Internet Facing Deployment (IFD), applying Dynamics upgrades and patches, and all other aspects of maintaining and managing MS Dynamics.
- In depth expertise with Microsoft Team Foundation Server and/or Azure DevOps Server administration for code control, builds and release management.
- In depth expertise working in DevOps role as part of a DevOps team.
- Experience integrating MS Dynamics with SharePoint 2016 or newer for document management.
- Experience with Windows Server 2016 or newer administration.
- Experience configuring and managing SQL Server Reporting Services integrated with MS Dynamics.
- Experience configuring and managing Microsoft PowerBI for a MS Dynamics environment.
Additional experience with the following is preferred:
- SAFe agile framework
- Cisco AppDynamics Application Performance Monitor
- Active Directory Federation Services
- Experience with the Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2017 integrated development environment, including development, debugging and deployment.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2017,Cisco AppDynamics,SAFe agile framework,Azure DevOps Server,SharePoint 2016,Microsoft PowerBI,SQL, SSRS, PowerBI,BizTalk
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3122