**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: System Engineer (Backup / Storage)
Location: HOUSTON, TX
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration: Long term
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2
Experience: 3-10 YEARS
Preffer W2: U S C/G C/H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
‣ Perform Global Backup and Restore Operations (Arcserve, TSM, NetBackup, Networker)
‣ Ensure all backup failures are captured by existing enterprise monitoring tool such as SCOM.
‣ SNMP traps configuration for sending to SCOM for backup failure events from all the backup host servers for NetBackup, Networker, and TSM.
‣ Installation/upgrade of backup agents on client servers
‣ Installation/upgrade of backup software on host server
‣ Ensure all in scope servers are added to backup. If not, then they should have an exception on file that will be submitted to compliance team.
‣ Troubleshoot and remediate failed, incomplete/missed backups.
‣ Tape management (changing/rotating tape media, sending tape media for offsite storage, recalling tapes for restore) for Arcserve, NetBackup, Networker backups
‣ Restoration of data based on user requests
‣ ArcServe / ArcServe UDP
Must have Skill
Infra Operations Skill
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: Commvault , ArcServe / ArcServe UDP, NetWorker, NetBackup
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: long term
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2222
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.