***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Windows system Analyst
Location : Lansing, MI
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype only
Work Status : ‘U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the
U.S. for any employer will be considered’.
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 5 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
This employee assists in the design, integration, implementation, maintenance and enhancement of computer applications. This position will include the follow tasks, but not limited to:
• Represents DTMB as a technical resource at meetings
• Preform assigned tasks for internal/external security and standards review and developmen
• Identify potential impacts of changes
• Research, test and recommend new development tools, languages, upgrades and equipment as directed by senior team members
• Conduct interviews with users to determine application design requirements.
• Review rules and department policies to determine application design requirements.
• Develop Manuals and conduct training for users in the operation of the application.
• Evaluate requests for modifications and enhancements for impact on existing applications.
• Facilitate meetings with clients to determine the requirements, scope of the project, review and finalize all documents. Offer suggestions on automating any processes as much as possible.
• Document the projects using the SUITE standard methodologies.
• Develop the technical design documentation either, with a team or independently, facilitate review with team members, then finalize with the clients approval.
• Follow all version control standards.
• Write customer procedures, as needed.
• Train customers on the functional use of application.
• Research and evaluate software and new technology-based processes for possible implementation.
• Test and evaluate software.
• Formulate findings in written and verbal form for presentation to supervisor staff and/or clients.
• Write instructions for loading, maintaining, and/or using software.
Required / Desired Skills
- Able to Work Directly with business clients, determining their needs with consistent followup, maintaining a positive relationship
Required 2 Years
- Experience with IT Application support, Windows/Network server
Required 3 Years
- Experience with writing documentation for both business use and internal use
Required 3 Years
- Excellent Communication skills and experience with managing accounts and the associated efforts with those accounts.
- Required 3 Years
- Technical experience with SQL, Windows IIS (or Apache/Tomcat), Firewall, Ports / Protocols, Network diagrams (Reading/Designing)
- Nice to have 2 Years
- Experience with project management protocols, including terminology, creating project plans, working on timed tasks on a team and coordination.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: SQL, Windows IIS (or Apache/Tomcat), Firewall, Ports / Protocols, Network,Windows/Network server
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2547
Work Authorization: ‘U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered’.