**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Network Operations Centre (NOC) Systems Engineer
Location: Golden, CO
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Interview Type: Skype or in Person
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H, W2
Experience: 7 YEARS
Preffer W2: U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
ITS & Network Services – Technology Unit is accountable to maintain, operate, and provide technical support of CDOT DMO staff, IT programs, networks, systems, data, to include inside plant (IP) and outside plant (OP) IT infrastructure. In partnership with the Governor’s Office of Innovation, the Technology Unit is also accountable for maintaining and enforcing Cyber Security policy on the DMO network and DMO Traffic Operation Centers Statewide. Additionally, the Technology Unit is responsible/accountable for leading and implementing next generation IT Architecture technology solutions that save lives and promotes freedom through mobility.
The Technology Unit consist of IT Professionals i.e. IT Networks, Systems, Fiber Optical Architects and Engineers, Security and Data Administrators and Network Operations Center IT technicians. Working closely with Units within the Division of Maintenance and Operations, Chief Engineer, Regions, Division of Transportation Development and Chief Data Office, it sets statewide IT related Transportation standards, specifications, policies and guidelines.
The ITS staff will provide software tools and hands on training for Tier 3 consultant staff. The tools list below shall be used to perform monitoring, communication and tracking of issues. As the ITS evolves, so will the tools.
- ServiceDeskPlus: Service Desk ITS ticketing system for tracking incidents, changes and requests. When Tier III is present the tickets will be assigned automatically to them by ITS Systems Engineer.
- Zabbix: Zabbix is a tool that monitors all systems, network and roadside devices state-wide on the ITS network.
- DarkTrace: DarkTrace is used to monitor threats to our network perpetuated from inside or outside our network.
- vCenter: VMware vCenter Server is advanced server management software that provides a centralized platform for controlling your VMware vSphere environments
- HPE OneView: Integrated IT infrastructure management software that automates IT operations and simplifies infrastructure lifecycle management across compute, storage, and networking.
The core tools listed below shall be used to administer and resolve incidents, issues, problem, change and project service requests and tasks
- ITS Network/Systems Architecture and Design Documentation
- VmWare vCenter configuration and administration
- HPE 3PAR and Fiber Channel administration and configuration
- Windows MMC and Snap-ins
- HPE OneView administration
- Colorado Traffic Management Systems administration
- Nice Vision Administration and Client tools
Tier III techs will be required to meet in daily standups with Systems Engineer Supervisor and Tier III techs
Position Skills required – Tier III NOC Systems Engineer
- 2-5 years Tier III experience or equivalent
MCSA or equivalent Experience
- Server 2012/2016 expert
- Windows 10 expert
- Good communication and documentation skills
- High school diploma required
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations
- Must be willing to work various shifts (days, nights, weekends, holidays)
- Can sit for extended periods of time; reading computer screens
- Ability to communicate clearly (both in writing and speech)
- Proven troubleshooting ability
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, independence and reliability to complete tasks with little or no supervision, if necessary
- College degree not required but a plus.
- Ability to work flexible shifts
- Provide 24 hour on-call support on a rotating basis
- Identify and troubleshoot issues with:
- Desktop systems
- Connectivity for outside agencies
- Active Directory and group policy creation
- Tier III support of issues
- Contact correct personnel when the issue is beyond scope
- Create, image and repair computers
- Maintain and monitor health of desktops and servers in all operation centers
- Perform Windows updates and/or restarts of computers and Servers
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience creating and deploying images to Window desktop and Server
- VMWare experience
- Linux experience
- Fiber Channel experience
- HPE Management software and tools
- TCP/IP Network experience
- Experience with Manage Engine suite of tools
**Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus**
Thanks & Regards
Vinay | IT Recruiter
SohanIT Inc | SohanIT.com |829 E- Verified Company
11414 W Center Rd, Ste # 233, Omaha, NE 68144
M: 402-241-9613 Email :firstname.lastname@example.org |
Position Keywords: Tier III,Microsoft SQL Server, Windows 10,Network Operations Centre Systems Engineer,(NOC Systems Engineer)
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 8 months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Employer
Job ID: OOJ - 2332
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S