**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: System Administrator with Bentley ProjectWise
Location: Salem, OR
Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration: 12 Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,Remote
Experience: 6 YEARS
Preffer W2: U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
As System Administrator, you will serve as a technical resource on enterprise content management, collaboration and commercial off the shelf systems software products. Your responsibilities will include dealing with software, business analysis, research, problem solving, and system administration. In this role, your work will be directly impacted by a large and complex computing environment with numerous operations system vendors, widely disparate hardware devices, and a broad range of internal/external customers/users. Major applications have critical regulatory requirements and deadlines and problems could affect the operations of other state agencies as well as agency partners. Additionally, you will help other IT Staff solve problems and deal with major system crashes. You will provide technical expertise for staff on new system development and existing modifications. You will also make technical recommendations to assist management decisions and be responsible for project planning and schedules. May require a bachelor’s degree in a related area with at least at least 6 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
THIS IS PART TIME FOR 1 YEAR SCHEDULE WILL NEED TO NEGOTIATED WHEN SELECTED ONSITE/REMOTE
The purpose of this request is to procure Analyst services for ODOT Technical Services Branch (Tech and Data Unit). The primary tasks the contractor shall perform are as follows:
- Troubleshoot system functionality errors that occur in the production environment, including root cause analysis, communicate with user base regarding incident status, and recommend solutions to fix the issues
- Troubleshoot user access, file issues, system functionality errors, and other error types that occur in the production environment
- Provide root cause analysis, and shall communicate with user base about incident status and recommend solutions to fix issues.
- Document technical issues and solutions implemented by the ProjectWise Program.
- Track and document all changes made to the ProjectWise configuration and architecture in any ProjectWise environment (TEST and PROD)
- Contractor shall provide an updated configuration document as specified.
- Schedule, prepare, facilitate, and attend ad hoc meetings to discuss status, issues, and other matters related to the ProjectWise Program
Produce Monthly Status Reports that must document the tasks worked in the previous month, the hours spent on each task
· Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
· Demonstrated capability document data needs, create data sources and make data available to the business
· Support end-users in the day to day use and access to the system
· Support the ProjectWise team in the documentation, planning and execution of system updates and upgrades
· Understand Information System Development Lifecycle methodology. Specifically Requirements Management, Data Management, Functional Specification writing, all forms of testing procedures, and end user training delivery.
Must have experience with ProjectWise software solutions
Type Qualification Experience Required
Skills Bentley ProjectWise Advanced Yes
Skills Data Analysis Advanced Yes
Skills End User Support Expert Yes
Skills MicrosoftOffice Advanced Yes
Skills System Testing Processes & Facilitation Yes
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: ProjectWise software,Data Management,,Data Analysis,End User Support,MicrosoftOffice,System Testing Processes & Facilitation
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2300
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.