**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Azure Office 365 Architect
Location : Salem, OR (Locals Only)
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 9 Years
Full-time professional work experience in Information Technology. May require a bachelor’s degree in a related area with 9 or more years of experience in the field or in a related area. Substitutions: Accredited college training may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of four (4) years. (Fifteen (15) semester hours in Information Technology or a related area is required.) Accredited graduate training in the above area may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of two (2) years. Successfully completion of an Information Technology Certification program, may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of two (2) years. (Proof of certification must accompany application.) Two (2) years of work experience as a Network Engineer-Senior; LAN Administrator-Senior; Help Desk Service Specialist-Senior; Systems Administrator-Intermediate ; Network Engineer-Intermediate; LAN Administrator-Intermediate and Help Desk Service Specialist-Intermediate may substitute for all of the required experience.
The M365 project team is in need of additional resources to migrate agencies to exchange online, enable Teams, OneDrive and Microsoft Authenticator. We need someone with prior Microsoft Exchange and M365 migration experience that can migrate data from an on-premises email to M365. This individual should be well versed in the native features and capabilities of Microsoft Office 365 including Exchange Online, OneDrive, Microsoft Teams to design, plan and implement Modern Workplace solutions.
- Exchange: Must have real-world, hands on experience delivering messaging and collaboration solutions utilizing Microsoft Exchange and Office 365.
- Office 365: SME for Azure Active Directory, Azure active Directory Federation Service (ADFS), Exchange Online, Exchange Online Protection (EOP), Skype for Business / Teams, and other O365 workloads.
- Active Directory: Must have real-world experience helping to managing and maintaining AD, GPO’s etc.
- Communications: Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to communicate efficiently and effectively.
- Assist with multiple type of exchange migrations to M365
- Run IDfix and work with agency to repair issues
- Configure Azure AD Connect
- Validate configurations
- Move domains as required
- Sync test mailboxes
- Migrate test mailboxes
- Define and synch migration batches
- Fix any issues resulting from migration batches
- HTML DOM – Expert (10+ Years) – Yes
- Shell – Proficient (4-6 Years) – Yes
- Team work – Advanced (7-9 Years) – Yes
- Active Directory – Expert (10+ Years) – Yes
- IIS – Proficient (4-6 Years) – Yes
- MicrosoftOffice – Advanced (7-9 Years) – Yes
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
PH:470-480-2413 EX 104/ 470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3434