***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Statistical Business Analyst (SAS, SQL, R)
Location : Hartford,CT
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 1 Year
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 7+ years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
1. Develop CT specific COVID-19 vaccine coverage metrics that evolve with the roll out of the COVID-19 vaccine response
2. Use statistical software (SAS, SQL, R) to manage, clean and analyze vaccine coverage data and to produce reports.
3. Write SQL-SAS queries to extract data from CT WiZ (the CT Immunization Information System) or other database.
4. Participate with CT WiZ staff to conduct data quality assurance activities.
5. Prepare data reports using SAS and R.
6. Prepare and document data for posting on the CT Open Data Portal including using DataWrapper.
7. Automate the reporting process – Prepare the business requirement document and work with the team to come up with a solution to automate the manual process.
The Consultant will be at the level of Business Analyst 2 as described in the State of Connecticut.
• Experience in database management and data analysis using applications such as Excel, ArcGIS, SQL and a statistical software package such as SAS or R.
• Experience working in public health preferred.
• Experience in large scale data analysis/data reporting/management.
• Presentation skills to a large group of users such as local health department/public and other public health officials.
• Ability to work under limited supervision: self-starter, independent worker and uses excellent interpersonal and decision-making skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and adapt to changing priorities.
• Data Analysis – Proficient – No
• SQL – Proficient – No
• SAS Certified Statistical Business Analyst – Proficient – No
• Team Work – Proficient – No
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Data Analysis, SQL, Certified statistical BA, Data reports
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 1 Year
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2818
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.