***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : SRE/Devops Engineer with Unix, Python, Java
Location : Sunnyvale , California
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype only
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 8 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
· Good programming skills in Unix, Python , Java or Go.
· Experience in managing the applications on public cloud platforms like AWS or GCP.
· Nice To Have:
· 2+ years of experience in SRE/DevOps
· Understanding of Object Oriented Programming skills like Java.
· Experience in migrating & supporting the applications on Kubernetes
· Deep experience in CI-CD pipeline & tools like Maven, Jenkins etc.
· Strong background in deployment management tools like Ansible, Salt, Chef & Puppet.
· Good understanding of release management.
· Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
· Build & Support CI/CD tools to port & manage applications on AWS & Kubernetes
· Ability to understand the application requirements (Performance, Security, Scalability etc.) and assess the right services/topology on AWS
· Deploy & Support applications onto Kubernetes based environments – On-prim K8s, AWS EKS.
· Build tools to monitor & alert the high performance and low latency applications.
· The candidate is expected to be self-motivated, proactive, and solutions focused individual.
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Java,Chef,AWS,Go,GCP,S,Unix, Python , Java or Go,
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2977
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.