***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Windows System Administrator with Office 365
Location : Atlanta, GA
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 2 Months
Interview Type : Either Web Cam or In Person
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 5+ Years
Under limited supervision, provide technical support to development team members. Works on one or more projects of high complexity. Regarded as a subject matter expert. May also serve in a lead role and/or supervise lower-level staff.
The Georgia Dept. of Transportation is seeking a Sr. Windows System Engineer who will be responsible for resolving escalated issues on networked systems, coaching other engineers to resolutions, engineering and implementing complex projects, and maintaining and overseeing the technology of their services.
This position is in Atlanta, GA. Due to Covid-19 restrictions GDOT is working remotely the majority of time, however your contractor/employee will still need to relocate to Atlanta in order to come into the office within a moments notice as needed. All new hires are required to come in to the GDOT office on their start date to pick up laptop, security badge, etc.
- Work as an integrated member of the team to incorporate efficient, cost effective and scalable automation into our engineering efforts.
- Use your background to drive new technologies and processes growing productivity.
- Evaluate and improve deployed environments using your expertise in security, networking, and private cloud platforms.
- Automate and measure everything that matters on the platform. Help make decisions to decide the focus of future work.
- Have fun doing it. Responsibilities, getting things done and solving hard problems all the while working with cool people.
- 5+ years of design, deployment, management and troubleshooting of core windows services such as: Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy Objects, DHCP, AD Permission delegation using the least privilege methodology and other Domain services
- 5+ years managing windows server 2012 and later
- 3+ years implementing SSO/MFA solutions
- 3+ years implementing and managing Microsoft System Center/Intune
- 3+ years of experience in configuration management (e.g., chef, ansible, puppet).
- 3+ years scripting background (e.g., PowerShell, bash, python).
- 1+ years of experience with cloud-based infrastructure and services (e.g., Azure, AWS, GCP)
- 1+ years of experience with containerized architecture and technology (e.g., Kubernetes, Docker)
- In depth understanding of distributed systems, as it relates to customer facing applications.
- Expertise in Office 365 Administration and Implementation
- General understanding of Office 365 best practices for Security and Compliance
- General understanding of coding principles and strongly typed languages.
- General understanding of basic level 3 networking and network security.
- Design, deployment, management and troubleshooting of core windows services (Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy Objects, DHCP) – Required 5 Years
- Managing windows server 2012 and later – Required 5 Years
- Implementing SSO/MFA solutions – Required 3 Years
- Implementing and managing Microsoft System Center/Intune – Required 3 Years
- Configuration management (e.g., chef, ansible, puppet). – Required 3 Years
- Scripting background (e.g., PowerShell, bash, python). – Desired 3 Years
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure and services (e.g., Azure, AWS, GCP) – Desired 1 Years
- Experience with containerized architecture and technology (e.g., Kubernetes, Docker) – Desired 1 Years
- Expertise in Office 365 Administration and Implementation – Highly desired 3 Years
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Active Directory, Group Policy Objects, DNS, DHCP, windows server 2012, SSO/MFA, PowerShell, Bash, Python, Azure, AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, Docker
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 2 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3061