** * Direct Client Requirement *****
Title: Sr. – Web Developer
Location: Boulder, CO
Duration: 6 Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H,W2
Experience: 6 YEARS
Boulder County Department of Housing and Human Services (HHS) is seeking a UI/UX Design contractor to work on our Boulder Connect software platform, a case management and closed loop referral system that directly connects community based organizations, HHS and other county departments and clients through real-time data exchange. The designer will assist with a project to improve the presentation and flow of the Connect user interface and to design new features being incorporated from a second deprecated application.
The designer will work within a small agile team to create specifications for new and existing user interfaces. The application consists primarily of two functions: entering and manipulating case management and work task data through a variety of custom configurable forms, and displaying and navigating large amounts of historical client data. The designer will work with a variety of users and business analysts to understand the features and use of the system and will create designs to improve data retrieval, optimize business flows, and improve overall system navigation.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Produce and present UX deliverables including storyboards, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, experience strategy documentation, process flows etc.
- Lead discovery activities such as design workshops, stakeholder interviews, and process mapping exercises
- Collaborate within a multi-disciplinary team to create innovative, best-in-class, client-centric solutions
- 5+ years of experience as a UI UX professional with a strong portfolio
- Up to date with the latest UI standards, trends, best practices, and technologies
- Solid experience in creating storyboards, user flows, process flows, interaction prototypes, and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Experience presenting work to clients, participating in workshops and stakeholder interviews
- Excellent listener with a passion for user experience
- Understanding of responsive design and accessibility issues
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
02/01/2020 – 06/15/2020
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 55355
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S