***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Enterprise Solutions Architect
Location : Lincoln, NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 24 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C, C2H, W2
Experience : 12 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
The Enterprise Architect will assist in developing a cohesive technology strategy and an enterprise roadmap to ensure alignment with the organization’s operations and its technology vision.
This effort will include an assessment of existing systems and technologies, and a determination of how the existing environment supports DHHS business capabilities and strategy. The Enterprise Architect, with their past experience, will assist in the identification of the right technologies, organizational capabilities, structures and processes to satisfy the current and emerging needs.
The Enterprise Architect should have broad and deep technology expertise across many technology areas, and substantial experience with both current and emerging technology. The roadmap produced should address the disposition and maintenance of existing systems, and a plan to transition to a future state that best supports the strategic goals of DHHS.
The Enterprise Architect will be solutions focused and technology agnostic, ensuring the maximum adherence to technical outcomes in an unbiased way. They will act individually and as part of a team to provide wise, unbiased counsel to leadership and the organization – performing the activities below:
Scope of Activities:
The Enterprise Architect will demonstrate competencies across four key dimensions:
- Assessment of current technology landscape to identify opportunities and gaps.
- Interacts with business and IT stakeholders to identify areas of strength and gaps. Analyzes the IT environment (examining a model of run, grow and transform the business) to detect critical deficiencies, legacy and technical debt.
- Analyzes the technology industry, competitors and market trends, and determines their potential impact on the enterprise.
- Development of enterprise technology plans, strategy and road maps
- Understands technical drivers and capabilities (future and current state) and determines corresponding enterprise system designs and change requirements to drive the organization’s targeted technical outcomes.
- Understands emerging technology trends and disruptions and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating models.
- Translates technical capabilities and requirements into a technology roadmap which aligns with desired business outcomes.
- Acts as a consultant on a broad range of technologies, platforms and vendor offerings to drive targeted technical outcomes.
- Facilitates communication and adoption of technology strategy across the organization
- Defines the principles, guidelines, standards and solution patterns that ensure solution decisions are aligned with the enterprise’s future-state architecture vision.
- Facilitates the evaluation and selection of software product standards and services, as well as the design of standard and custom software configurations.
- Develops and maintains a roadmap for the evolution of the enterprise architecture from current to future state.
- Monitors the current-state architecture to identify deficiencies that include aging technologies and frameworks or misalignment with architectural standards and principles.
- Facilitates and collaborates to deliver technical outcomes
- Works closely with the CIO, CTO and Architecture Teams to ensure the execution of plans that corresponds to the technical direction and future state of the enterprise.
- Works closely with architects to ensure a robust architectural runway that can support future requirements throughout the life of applications architecture.
- Provides consulting support to architects and technologists within agile teams to ensure the project or product is aligned with the overall enterprise architecture and technology roadmap.
Required Credentials and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information-technology, engineering, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of ten years of IT leadership experience in implementing large scape modernization efforts using emerging technologies such as cloud computing, digital platforms.
- Has led or participated in creation of enterprise technology roadmaps.
- Minimum of 10 years of software experience with a minimum of five years as an enterprise architect leading or supporting technology and organization transformation initiatives.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies, platforms and processing environments, but should have experience in areas such as cloud computing, mobile, digital platforms, middleware, DBs, and ETL.
- Must demonstrate a deep understanding of strategic and new and emerging technology trends, and the practical application of existing, new and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models
Preferred Credentials and Experience:
- Experience delivering presentations to senior-level executives and technical audiences
- Relevant certifications and training
- Knowledge of various backend development languages like Java, Go, Python, Node, etc…
- Knowledge of various database technologies like SQL, MongoDB, Snowflake, Oracle, etc…
- Knowledge of various aspects of an enterprise technology architecture like business, information, data, network and security
- Knowledge of information principles and processes
- Understanding and knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies (such as waterfall, spiral, agile software development, rapid prototyping, incremental, synchronize and stabilize, and DevOps)
- Understanding and knowledge of IT service management (ITSM) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Knowledge and understanding of different modeling languages (such as UML and ArchiMate)
- Understanding and knowledge of IT standards and controls
- Excellent understanding of application development methodologies and infrastructure and network architecture
- Excellent analytical, planning, organizational and technical and skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with architects in an in-and-out outsourced environment
- Organizationally savvy, with the ability to navigate organizational politics.
- Skilled at influencing, guiding and facilitating stakeholders and peers with decision making.
- Ability to articulate new ideas and concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences
- Ability to understand the long-term (“big picture”) and short-term perspectives of situations
- Ability to translate future-state technical capabilities and requirements into technology architecture requirements
- Ability to propose and estimate the financial impact of technology architecture alternatives
- Ability to work creatively and analytically to solve technical problems and propose Solutions
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
- Trusted and respected as a thought leader who can influence and persuade leaders and teams.
- Technology neutral: remains unbiased toward any specific technology or vendor choice, and is more interested in results than personal preferences
- Displays intellectual curiosity and integrity
- Motivated and driven by achieving long-term technical outcomes
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and lead cross-functional teams
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information-technology, engineering, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
- Communication skills both verbal and written Advanced
- CSS Proficient
- Go (programming) Proficient
- HTML5 Proficient
- Implementation Experience A minimum of ten years of implementation experience with a minimum of five years as a technical, enterprise, integration or solutions Architect.
Advanced 10+ yrs
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Proficient
- IT service management Proficient
- IT solution development disciplines Minimum of ten years of experience in at least two IT solution development disciplines including technical or application development, middleware, database management or cloud development
Advanced 10+ yrs
- Java Proficient
- Oracle Proficient
- Presentation skills Proficient
- Python Proficient
- SQL Proficient
- Technology Roadmap creation Has led or participated in creation of technology roadmaps.
- UML Proficient
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 24 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2563
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S