***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr. SharePoint Developer/Admin
Location : Hartford,CT
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 10 years
9 yrs exp Creates and designs new software by analyzing, testing, assessing and implementing programming applications. Supports and installs applications and operating system. Assists in the testing process by conducting reviews and analyses, witnessing tests and participating in software certification. Relies on established guidelines and instructions to perform daily job functions. Advanced levels: Creates and designs new software by analyzing, testing, assessing and implementing programming applications. Supports and installs applications and operating system. Assists in the testing process by conducting reviews and analyses, witnessing tests and participating in software certification. Relies on extensive knowledge and professional discretion to achieve goals. May offer consultation to senior leadership and is considered to be the top-level in this field. Usually reports to an executive. Manages others. Significant ingenuity and flexibility is expected. Requires a bachelor’s degree in a related area.
- PROJECT/SYSTEM OVERVIEW
The Criminal Justice Information System (CJIS) Governing Board Senior SharePoint Developer/Administrator is responsible for software development of SharePoint Team-Sites, services, Business Intelligence Key Performance Indicators, dashboards, and web content. This person should also be knowledgeable on SharePoint administration.
- SCOPE OF WORK
Governor Lamont has stated that the CJIS Governing Board’s projects were his highest priorities. In order to show progress and visibility the CJIS team needs a SharePoint administrator to design, develop and deploy SharePoint servers and develop business intelligence and KPIs that must be presented to stakeholders and the public.
Specific Services Required
- Implementing high quality, scalable and extendable SharePoint solutions
- Awareness of migration and implementation plans that address both tactical and strategic needs
- Design and implement development workflow
- Coding, testing and implementing solutions in a Complex SharePoint environment. Will be responsible for designing approximately over fifty SharePoint portals for different State agencies.
- Configures and installs SharePoint application for developing internal CJIS repository; writes program specifications and systems specifications; designs forms, screens and reports; performs related duties as required
- Taking directions from management in implementing solutions.
- Unit testing for all assigned deliverables.
- Work from high level requirements through detailed specifications, prototype, software deployment, and administration.
- Analyze technologies, technical processes and/or functions, document findings, identify areas for improvement, create specifications, and implement.
The individual who fills this position should have solid SharePoint 2019 or 2013 development skills, and the ability to foster, ensure cooperation and coordination among the various CJIS partners. The required skills/experience includes:
- At least five years of technical experience with SharePoint 2013 and 2019.
- At least two years of experience with Microsoft Project Server.
- Minimum five years’ experience with .Net for SharePoint.
- Microsoft SharePoint Certification.
- Ability to enhance SharePoint sites using Master Pages, Web Parts, .Net Technologies and third-party applications.
- Ability to expand SharePoint sites using Web Forms
- Minimum three years’ experience in programming/systems analysis, as well as quality assurance, prototyping, construction, integration, and migration functions.
- At least three to five years’ experience in Business Intelligence and dashboards development and management.
- Full lifecycle experience in architecting large scale scalable applications.
- Possess three to five years’ experience in developing, customizing and implementing software solutions.
- Must have a minimum ten years technical experience in Information Technology.
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: SharePoint 2013 and 2019.,.Net for SharePoint.,SharePoint sites using Web Forms,Business Intelligence
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3004
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S