**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Cyber Security Architect
Location : Lincoln, NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 10 Years
Application Security Engineer/Architect- Static Code Analysis – Security Code Reviews
plans to create an integrated operating model making privacy and security principles as fundamental part of its application development and operational rollouts seeks a Senior Application Security Engineer/Architect that will help identify the approach, process and tools to support security by design in applications. The department is strategically committed to moving to the Cloud First approach in but has significant mission critical assets in mainframe and non-cloud assets which need to be adopt the security by design approach.
- Document and drive the technical direction and document the blueprint for the Application Security program.
- Develop and document the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for Application Security.
- Support the identification, selection of tools to support Application Security Code Reviews in multiple programming languages
- Evaluate custom code and third party vendor code across multiple platforms such as cloud, mainframe, client server, and web technologies.
- Perform and review secure code reviews
- Evaluate application security controls evidenced through static analysis against policy and standards Support reporting for application enrollment and Open-Source remediation
- Review Open-Source Contributions to assess for security vulnerabilities.
- Intake requests Troubleshoot integrations, facilitate support and results review requests from teams, helping to triage flaws and drive mitigation of identified risks
- Drive the business value relation of metrics calculations for the Application Security program.
- Requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or equivalent 8 years of Security experience.
- Experience with OWASP, static/dynamic analysis, and common security tools.
- Good understanding of network and web related protocols (such as TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, protocols).
- Experience with cloud security controls and best practices including DevSecOps.
- Experience with the development of tools and databases to support security metrics reporting
- Excellent and professional communication skills (written and verbal) with an ability to articulate complex topics in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience working with developers.
- Previous experience in the development and management of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Development and management of Standard Operating Procedures
Previous experience in the development and management of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Good understanding of network and web related protocols i.e TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS – Proficient (4-6 Years)
- OWASP Experience with OWASP, static/dynamic analysis, and common security tools.- Proficient (4-6 Years)
- Bachelor’s Degree
Requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant
- experience or equivalent 8 years of Security experience.- Proficient (4-6 Years)
****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
PH: 470-480-2407 EX 101 /470-480-2412 EX103
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: DevSecOps,TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, protocols,cloud, mainframe,
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3346