***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr. SAP Test Manager
Location : Milwaukee, WI
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : Long Term
Interview Type : Skype
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : W2
Experience : 5+ years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization
The Sr. Test Manager will manage, direct and coordinate the testing for a large SAP ERP multinational program, including functional and non-functional testing. This program migrate Canadian and LATAM processes to the North America SAP System.
• Develop detailed test plans to meet entry and exit criteria for integration connectivity test, system-integration test, performance test, and user acceptance test.
• Work with test coordinators and other test leads to meet test milestones as dictated in the project plan.
• Manage and mitigate test/QA-related risks and issues to the program.
• Oversee the creation and execution of test cases, managed in MicroFocus ALM.
• Review test scenarios and test cases for completeness in requirements coverage and quality.
• Facilitate and drive user acceptance test sessions.
• Gather, interpret, and present test execution metrics for socialization with steering committees.
• Coordinate and drive test planning sessions.
• Drive the defect management process such that defects are resolved in a timely manner as established in the test strategy.
• Work with test automation to meet test automation goals per the test strategy.
• Minimum 5-7 years of experience in test management
Bachelor’s degree required
• Competency in test/QA management
• Strong organizational skills
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Self-starter capable of working independently
• Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience working effectively as part of a small team and large program
• Experience in driving test automation on large programs
• Experience in quality assurance with SAP
• Experience with MicroFocus ALM preferred, but not required
• Experience with Tricentis Tosca preferred, but not required
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: Long term
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Employer
Job ID: OOJ - 2664
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S