***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr. Product Manager (State Economic Assistance/Medicaid)
Location : Lincoln, Nebraska
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 24 Months
Interview Type : Webcam Interview Only
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 5+ Years
The Sr. Product Manager understands customer needs and validates solutions. He / She is the voice of the internal and external customer for the DHHS Systems and works with customers (as well as Product Owners) to constantly understand and communicate their needs and participate in the validation of the proposed solutions.
The Sr. Product Manager will work with DHHS business leadership to develop the business case for Capabilities, Features, Stories and Epics that are necessary to achieve the business vision. The Sr. Product Manager continuously develops and communicates the vision to the development teams and defines the features of the system. To do so, the Sr. Product Manager will rely on deep expertise in eligibility application, determination, enrollment and administration, preferably having had previous roles within or assisting DHHS governmental entities in the eligibility space.
In collaboration with System and Solution Architect/Engineering, he/she also defines and maintains the Non-Functional Requirements (NFRs) to help ensure that the solution meets relevant standards and other system quality requirements.
The Sr. Product Manager is responsible for the developing and maintaining the product roadmap, which illustrates, at a high level, how features are intended to be implemented over time. He / She must understand emerging trends in integrated health and human services and be able to define models of practice that integrate DHHS services.
Scope of Activities:
The Sr. Product Manager will demonstrate competency across the following scope of activities:
- Understands customer needs and validates solutions – act as voice of the customer, with deep experience in eligibility and enrollment models of practice
- Understands and supports work within the context of a portfolio of aligned effort – develop the business case for features, stories and epics
- Develops and communicates the program vision and road map, understanding emerging trends for integrated health and human services across the country
- Works with System Architect/Engineering to understand Enabler work – the Sr. Product Manager is expected to understand the scope of the upcoming enabler work and to work with the Solution Architect to assist with decision-making and sequencing of the technological infrastructures that will host the new business functionality.
- Participates in demos and Inspects and Adapts (I&A) – the Sr. Product Manager is an active participant in biweekly System Demos, including an aggregate one at the end of the iteration. They are also involved in the assessment of Metrics, including evaluation of business value achieved versus plan, and are active participants in the inspect and adapt workshop.
- Builds an effective Sr. Product Manager/Product Owner team – accountable for forming an effective extended Sr. Product Manager/Product Owner team as a key to efficient and effective development
Required Credentials and Experience:
- At least five years working with Medicaid and / or Federal or State Economic Assistance eligibility operations, with a strong understanding of benefit operations
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information-technology, engineering, system Analysis, project management or a related study, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of five years of experience supporting an Agile Community of Practice (COP) in diverse projects and settings, with an understanding of product management, agile principles and development methodologies and capability of supporting agile teams by providing advice and guidance on opportunities, impact and risks
- Exposure to multiple, diverse projects, platforms and processing environments
- Strong, relevant experience in benefit application, determination and enrollment
Preferred Credentials and Experience:
- Experience delivering presentations to project teams with business and technical audiences
- Relevant certifications and training
- Excellent analytical, planning, organizational and technical and skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with developers in an in-and-out outsourced environment
- Organizationally savvy, with the ability to navigate organizational politics.
- Ability to articulate new ideas and concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences
- Ability to understand the long-term (“big picture”) and short-term perspectives of situations
- Ability to work creatively and analytically to solve business problems and propose Solutions
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new business processes and technologies
- Displays intellectual curiosity and integrity
- Motivated and driven by achieving business outcomes
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with cross-functional teams
- Skills – Others – Agile Community of Practice (COP) – Minimum of five years of experience supporting an Agile Community of Practice (COP) in diverse projects and settings, with an understanding of product management, agile principles and development methodologies – Proficient – Yes
- Skills – Others – Medicaid and/or Federal or State Economic Assistance
At least five years working with Medicaid and / or Federal or State Economic Assistance eligibility operations, with a strong understanding of benefit operations – Proficient – Yes
- Education – Others – Bachelor’s degree
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information-technology, engineering, system Analysis, project management or a related study, or equivalent experience – Proficient – Yes
- Skills – Others – Communication skills both verbal and written – Expert – Yes
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Agile Community of Practice, Medicaid and/or Federal or State Economic Assistance, computer science, IT, system Analysis, project management
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 24 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3056