Title: Sr. Network Engineer
Location: Brentwood, CA
Interview Type: Skype or phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,W2
Experience: 10-12 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- ‣ Should have expert level knowledge with complete understanding of infrastructure engineering life cycle (Design, Implementation, Migration and Support) for Multi Vendor Network, Security, Compute and Virtualization (Or Combination of 2 or more expertise).
- ‣ Need to be well versed with LAN, WAN, Wireless and Data Centre Network support (incident, problem management etc.) , Transformation and Migration projects.
- ‣ Troubleshooting of Catalyst / Nexus switches, Wireless controllers, Access Points, ASR / ISR routers.
- ‣ Need to be well versed with Data Centre Consolidation, Transformation and Migration projects.
- ‣ Managing complex migration and implementation plan for heterogeneous network environment.
- ‣ Candidate should have excellent communication and documentation.
- ‣ Troubleshooting and resolving complex customer network problems across a broad range of technologies.
- ‣ Excellent customer relations and inter personal skills, ability to navigate complex organizations and get the job done by working with others
- ‣ Organize and Lead a technical team with prominence on excellence, efficiency, and reliability
- ‣ Preferably with one of the given certification Cisco CCNP / CCIE is Huge plus
- ‣ 10 12 Years of hands on experience in DC, Campus LAN, WAN networks and Network Security
- ‣ Routing: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS, DMVPN and Cisco Router/ASR
- ‣ Switching: OTV, LISP, VPLS, QoS , vPC ,VSS , STP, VTP and Cisco (Nexus 9k/7k/5k/2k/1kv)
- ‣ Security: Firewalls, VPNs, Authentication (TACACS, AAA, PKI), 802.1x, NAC (Cisco ISE). Also should have excellent implementation and troubleshooting skills for Check point firewall & Symantec Proxy.
- ‣ Load Balancers: Must have hands on experience on Citrix Load balancer. Experience on F5, NetScaler would be an added advantage
- ‣ Virtualization: VMware and Hyper V (its is a huge plus but not mandatory)
- ‣ SDN/SD WAN: VMware NSX, Nuage would be an added advantage but not mandatory
- ‣ CCNA (R&S)
- ‣ CCNP
- ‣ CCIE (Preferred)
Must have skill :
- Network Infrastructure
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: TRANSFORMATION , MPLS , EIGRP , STP , VSS , VPLS , QOS , VMWARE , OSPF , OTV , HYPER V , VMWARE NSX , VPC , LISP
Pay Rate: DOE
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2024
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S