***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : .Net Architect
Location : Salem, OR
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 10 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
The Office of Information Services (OIS) is a shared service provider for the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) and the Oregon Department of Human Services (ODHS). OIS provides the technology systems and services that support more than 11,000 OHA and DHS agency staff at local offices and facilities around the state. These systems and services help the two agencies determine client service program eligibility; provide medical, housing, food and job assistance; provide addiction, mental health, vocational and rehabilitative services; protect children, seniors and people with physical and/or developmental disabilities; process claims and benefits; manage provider licensing and state hospital facilities; and promote and protect the state public health.
- OIS seeks an experienced Software Engineer IV with Senior .NET Developer capabilities to provide support for the development and maintenance of a new PG .Net application.
- The new PG .Net application will facilitate data collection for Health Services Division (HSD) in order to track and monitor the treatment and satisfaction levels of clients in contact with the agency for help with gambling addiction. Primary data collection will involve client demographics, treatment encounter information, and follow up surveys.
- This solution is currently in development to replace a system that must be decommissioned by June 30, 2021. The position requires a high degree of technical knowledge regarding modern application design, database utilization, and system analysis. The system, at minimum viable product (MVP) is consider small, and additional personnel on the project will ensure that MVP is met by the due date.
- This position utilizes technical skill and ability of a very high order in the analysis and resolution of technical problems in the areas of customer assistance, operational maintenance, and construction. Coordination with other technical experts in OIS and collaboration with IT personnel of varying skill levels is required of this position. The customer base served includes technically sophisticated end-users, software vendors and suppliers, systems programmers, technical contractors, systems management staff, and systems operation staff.
- The key person will provide technical analysis, complete development of the new application and integrate this new development with existing systems. The key person will also consults with business partners, analysts and other IT experts in the agency to resolve issues and collaborate on development.
Contractor’s Key Person shall:
- Develop applications based on business requirements, IT standards and best practices
- Coordinate with other IT staff and vendors to analyze and resolve problems
- Serve as an expert in resolving system and application issues
- Follow procedures for diagnosing and solving problems
- Diagnose application issues, answer questions regarding application functionality and analyze complex problems related to applications and systems
- Collaborate with other state agencies, developers, and teams in constructing implementation plans
- Examine new technology for viability in Solving business problems
- Required skills and experience:
- 5 years experiences as a .NET Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL server and MVC
- Experience with architecture styles/APIs
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages- C#, .NET
- In addition, the ideal candidate will have skills and experience in:
- Experience of Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with ADOS
- Covendis rate card description for a Software Engineer IV:
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions. Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions. Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes. Investigates problem areas. Follows the software development lifecycle. Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code. Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming. Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures. Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, and testing and approving products. Protects operations by keeping information confidential. Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues. Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed. May offer consultation to senior leadership and is considered to be the top-level in this field. Significant ingenuity and flexibility is expected. Requires a bachelor’s degree in a related area and more than six years of professional experience.
- Interviews will be conducted via MS Teams. Interview times will reflect Pacific Standard Time.
- Due to circumstances beyond our control, we anticipate two weeks or more for the background check completion for the selected candidate.
- Key Person shall initially work remotely.
- As agreed to between the Agency Authorized Representative and the key person, any decision to allow telecommuting is made with the understanding that decision will be re-evaluated by the Agency Authorized Representative on a regular basis. The key person should be available to work onsite within a reasonable timeframe.
- Telecommuting will be contingent upon the key person providing his/her own adequate computer, monitor(s), high-speed Internet connection, and telephone, and be readily available during normal working hours via phone, email and instant message (Agency MS Teams). Access to Agency systems will be provided via Citrix Remote Desktop, VPN, or similar software. No hardware or additional software will be provided at the key person’s home site or his/her PC, unless a specific device is required to perform assigned duties (such as Multi-Factor Authentication devices).
- If the Agency Authorized Representative and key person agree to allow off-site work, the expectation is for that key person to work onsite as soon as the general workforce transitions back into the Agency workplace.
- Work schedule is typically Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM Pacific Standard Time.
- Category Qualification Competency
- Architecture Apache Proficient
- Architecture ASP Expert
- Architecture Microsoft .NET Framework Expert
- Architecture MVC Expert
- Architecture Service oriented architecture (SOA) Proficient
- Architecture SOAP Proficient
- Architecture XMLDOM Advanced
- Architecture XMLSchema Advanced
- Database NET Proficient
- Database Data Analysis Advanced
- Database DB2 Proficient
- Database IBM DB2 UDB Proficient
- Database Microsoft Access Proficient
- Database Microsoft SQL Server Advanced
- Database Oracle Proficient
- Database Transact-SQL Advanced
- Design AJAX Expert
- Design CSS Advanced
- Design DHTML Advanced
- Design HTML DOM Expert
- Design Microsoft Exchange Server Proficient
- Languages NET Expert
- Languages C Proficient
- Languages HTML Expert
- Languages JSON Expert
- Languages SQL Advanced
- Languages VBScript Proficient
- Languages WSDL Proficient
- Languages XHTML Advanced
- Languages XML Advanced
- Languages XQuery Proficient
- Languages XSL Advanced
- Languages XSLT Advanced
- Networking TCP/IP Proficient
- Operating Systems Shell Proficient
- Operating Systems Windows 9x/2000/XP/NT/Vista/7 Expert
- Others VisualBasic/NET Proficient
- Others C# Expert
- Others Backup and recovery Proficient
- Others Communication skills both verbal and written Proficient
- Security Active Directory Proficient
- Servers IBM WebSphere Proficient
- Servers IIS Advanced
- Servers Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) Advanced
- Servers WebSphere Proficient
- Tools Design patterns Advanced
- Tools Microsoft Visual Studio .NET Expert
- Tools MicrosoftOffice Proficient
- Tools VisualStudio Expert
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2853
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S