***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr.Net Developer
Location : Hartford, CT
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 10 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Governor Malloy has stated that the CJIS Governing Board’s projects were his highest priorities. In order to show progress and visibility the CJIS team requires a Senior.Net Developer to design and develop information exchanges, collaborate with stakeholders within State of Connecticut Criminal Justice Agencies and support the CJIS SDM framework.
2.Scope of Work
The Criminal Justice Information System (CJIS) Governing Board Senior.Net Developer is responsible for application design and development of the Connecticut Information Sharing System (CISS). The Senior.Net Developer is also responsible for understanding all of the areas of the system and providing institutional knowledge of its design and operation. This individual must have extensive knowledge of formal Software Development Methodologies (SDM).
Specific Services Required to
- Develop software in compliance with the CJIS Architecture Standards and Methodologies.
- Acquire detailed knowledge of vendors’ software and systems to facilitate troubleshooting, tracking and resolving of application and system related issues.
- Document design and code structures in accordance with the SDM.
- Design applications in accordance with CJIS Architecture Standards
- Map application design components to a Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Participate in conducting code and peer reviews of developed software
- Develop and execute Unit Test plans.
- Participate in the development and execution of System Integration test plans.
- Assist in the development and execution of User Acceptance test plans.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of the Release Strategy and plan.
- Participate in the creation, execution and maintenance of the Restoral/Recovery Plan.
- Participate in the support of application version control, software libraries, and documentation.
- Responsible for loading and migrating new software builds across environments.
- Identify defects and reporting of them into the defect management tool.
- Responsible and/or contribute to the coordination of software defect remediation.
- Design, execute, and maintain Performance test cases and scenarios.
- Develop performance test metrics and Test Summary Reports
- Creating Request for Service (RFS) tickets for DAS-BEST, Department of Information Technology Service Area as needed for development and support issues.
- Knowledgeable on all facets of SDM and assist the CJIS team with SDM compliance activities.
- Fulfill the State of Connecticut System Development Methodology Developer duties.
- Fosters cooperation and coordination among the various Criminal Justice Stakeholders within State of Connecticut and Local Government agencies.
- Adheres to Connecticut Enterprise Architecture Technology Architecture (CTEA‑TA), Global Justice Reference Architecture (JRA), National Information Exchange Model (NIEM), and other relevant criminal justice industry standards adopted by the CJIS group.
- Participates in review activities ensuring application compliance with the CJIS and CTEA-TA architecture.
- Provides technical consultation to the agencies’ and vendors’ technology teams.
- Participates in Technical Review Board (TRB) design reviews.
- Contributes to Disaster Recovery/ Business Continuity Planning.
- Performs duties as assigned by the Executive Director, Enterprise Technology Manager, or Project Manager.
The individual who fills this position should have solid Software Development background with the skills and the abilities to foster and ensure cooperation and coordination among the various CJIS partners. The skills required for this position are:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Technology, 5-10 years minimum experience programming in a 3rd generation languages and knowledge of software design patterns
- Expert with .Net (C# preferred) and Design Patterns.
- Expert with SOA technologies (WCF preferred)
- Expert in XML
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET Framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Prior experience with LEXS/NIEM Standards is a must.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Service Bus architecture (Software AG, WebMethods) a plus
- Strong Attention to detail
- Able to work well in a team setting
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: .Net (C# preferred),SOA,XML,ASP.NET Framework, SQL Server,LEXS/NIEM
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2550
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S