Title: Sr. LTE Test Engineer with 4G/LTE – MAC /RLC/RRC/PDCP
Location: Bedminster, NJ
Interview Type: Skype or phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,W2
Experience: 3-10 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To assist in the preparation of plans, scripts, measures, and other items needed for testing while applying company and industry standards.
- T Review requirements and provide inputs to Leads.
- Build test cases, test data & ensure test environment is ready for timely test execution and quality delivery of projects/products.
- Ensure peer reviews of test cases and all related artefacts and document review defects.
- Execution of test cases as per requirements.
- Track and log defects while ensuring that the test results are uploaded timely. Participate in analysis and support team in performing root cause analysis.
- Provide regular updates to team leads for on time and quality delivery.
- Create supporting documents and knowledge base from testing results for further reference.
Must have skill :
- 4G/LTE – MAC /RLC/RRC/PDCP
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: 4G/LTE - MAC /RLC/RRC/PDCP,Test,
Pay Rate: DOE
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2042
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S