**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Sr Java Developer (Gov Child welfare system)
Location: Salem OR
Duration: 2 Months and possible extension
Interview Type: Web Cam Interview
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C, C2H, W2
OIS seeks an experienced Application Developer 4 with the following expertise:
- Demonstrated knowledge in the handshake between interfacing systems to ensure proper reception and synchronization of records—specifically including experience developing and testing web services across multiple platforms.
- Previous experience in state or local Oregon government agencies or for Human Services organizations in other states.
- Demonstrated experience developing analysis and design documentation necessary for the construction, testing and implementation of identified tasks to be completed, working independently with minimal supervision and direction.
- Develop and deliver updates to the OR-Kids system user interface. This includes software code changes and documentation.
- Participate in sprint planning and review meetings with Authorized Agency’s Solution Development & Delivery (SDD) OR-Kids team and provide feedback and advice on the overall work schedule, including identifying and recommending specific segments of work to be completed for the upgrade of the OR-Kids user interface.
- Complete and document changes, defect corrections, and server page modifications within the scope of this WOC
- Draft and deliver Technical Specifications documents and participate in daily and weekly planning and review meetings.
- Write and review the test plans and test scripts and make necessary changes as needed.
- Perform unit testing to ensure requirements are met and changed code works as specified.
- Follow Authorized Agency’s existing requirements management, design, development and issue tracking processes and development standards (including naming conventions) during the course of performance.
- Follow Authorized Agency’s existing processes using JIRA for tracking issues and Agile Scrum approach for development work.
- Document in the JIRA tracking system any issues identified in testing and their resolution taken to resolve the issues.
- Conduct unit, regression, and end to end system integration testing. This system integration testing will include testing the code changes within the application as well as system interface testing between the OR-Kids system and its interfaces.
- State implementation experience with any of the SACWIS base systems developed by CGI
- Experience doing similar post-implementation modernization work at a state using a CGI SACWIS transfer system
- Experience using a Subversion software repository
- Experience using Jira for software development documentation
- Experience developing and executing software development test plans
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 2 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2029
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S