**** Direct Client Requirement****
Title: Sr. IT Project Manager
Location: Denver CO
Duration: 3 Months
Interview Type: WebCam Interview
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C, C2H, W2
Experience: 8+ YEARS
****Part-time On-Site to Fully Remote!****
The Colorado Department of Education (hereafter referred to as “CDE” or “the Department”) is seeking an on-site, part-time, qualified Senior IT Project Manager to manage critical cross-unit projects that support the recently awarded SLDS Grant, Assessment, and Information Management Systems (IMS) units at CDE.
Due to the Covid-19 virus many projects have been affected due to the unavailability of the team members assigned to work on Covid-19. We are unsure when these resources will be able to dedicate time to projects.
- The Contractor shall facilitate the CDE effort to collaborate across units between the Assessment and Accountability Units to ensure communication and alignment in the execution of the respective unit goals and objectives for FY2020/21.
- Project Manager of the Assessment Reporting project for the FY20120/21 school year. This project will result in a work breakdown structure that will keep the Assessment Reporting effort on track.
- Project Manager of the Assessment Updates Planning effort for FY2020/21. This includes planning, work breakdown structure creation, and schedule development to determine the impact of the receipt of cleaner data to the SBDs. Provide proposed solutions for each SBD.
- Provide program management services for SLDS grant. Short term contract to give CDE time to recruit a permanent part time employee for this role. Reports to CIO, Project Director for the grant.
- Coordinate efforts to connect data from multiple data sources from multiple state agencies as required. These efforts must conform to processes under the data privacy and data governance constraints established by CDE and State and Federal laws.
- Meet with users, business sponsors, and executive management to understand and document requirements.
- Create test plans and user acceptance documents that map to defined requirements.
- Provide senior management consulting services on IMS projects as needed in the areas related to program management and data management.
- Minimize exposure to risk on projects and alert the Project Management Office Supervisor and the CIO to those risks.
- Submit monthly detailed status reports to the project teams and to CDE’s Project Management Office Supervisor.
- Schedule and facilitate project team meetings.
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Position Keywords: Project Management,Information Management Systems
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 2 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2068
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S