***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr. IT Project Manager
Location : Lincoln, NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 24 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 8+ Years
The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is looking for a forward thinking, results driven, senior leader to act as a Project Manager. A successful candidate will have the ability to develop and implement systematic internal processes to improve the outcomes and drive success on large complex initiatives and projects within DHHS.
- Ensure the successful completion of highly visible projects across multiple divisions with statewide impact.
- Direct, develop, and evaluate projects using accepted project management methodologies.
- Manages project budgets, schedules, work plans, resource requirements, goals, milestones, and cost estimates.
- Provide metrics and reporting to ensure projects stay on track.
- Drives requirements definition, request for proposal creation, and vendor selection processes.
- Analyze complex information and develops plans to addresses issues identified.
- Identify potential risks to project completion and develop strategies to resolve, minimize, or avoid them.
- Ensure compliance with state and/or federal requirements related to implementation.
- Coordination of multiple subject matter experts to engage for successful project implementation.
- Define project team roles and responsibilities. Ensure each team member understands their role for effective project execution.
- Ability to work with stakeholders with competing interests to resolve conflicts in a positive and constructive manner.
- Develops and implements communication plans for stakeholders, management, and leadership.
- Oversees the interdependencies and integration of interrelated projects and creates strategies to deliver project completion.
- Lead change management strategy for the project to ensure successful implementation.
- Promotes team engagement to the project process and project goals.
- Deliver appropriate and effective executive level communication.
A strong background, understanding, and experience with driving organizational change. Must be highly effective at communicating goals and building relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders. Have successful experience in coordinating, organizing and daily monitoring and reporting of inter-connected projects. Ability to build and maintain relationships by engaging leaders and project team to establish credibility, solve problems, and create a culture of innovation and excellence.
Must also bring proven experience developing task specific teams, resource management plans, project deliverables, key performance indicators, and effective measuring of the established project goals, outcomes, and investment returns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of successful project management experience, including planning, tracking, and implementing projects
- 5+ years of experience working with business stakeholders in a cross-functional, multi-divisional environment
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Agile certification preferred
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus*******
Ph : 870-710-4262 Ex 104 / 470-480-2412 EX 103
Apply here or please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: PMP,Agile,DHHS
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 24 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3460