***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : SR. IT Business Analyst
Location : Golden,CO
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 10 YEARS
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
At Jefferson County (Jeffco) Business Innovation and Technology (BIT) we are shaping the role technology plays in government. If you are an experienced Business Analyst wondering what your next challenge will be, look no further. The successful candidate will be a team player, self-motivated, and goal oriented. They will have a proven background of identifying customer needs, finding solutions, and quickly piloting new technologies. This position will report directly to the Innovation Manager.
Business Analysts on our Innovation Team act as liaisons with other county departments and collaborate with them on technology roadmaps and projects to support their strategic goals. They promote a culture of creativity, innovation, value, and exceptional customer experience. They must be dynamic facilitators able to work with a diverse set of projects and teams, with varying needs and goals.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Broad understanding and ability to evaluate and pilot new technology
- Experience building collaborative working relationships with customers and IT staff
- Ability to hit the ground running and move from high level goals to tactical roadmaps
- Excellent communication in presentations, written communication, and oral discussion
- Proven ability to create business cases and make recommendations
- Strong knowledge of the principles and practices of business analysis, business process improvement, and project management
- Serves as a liaison between the Business Innovation and Technology (BIT) department and other county departments
- Analyzes business processes, identifies technology needs, gathers business/technical requirements, recommends solutions, and manages technical projects
- Creates user documentation and standards, and plans and conducts training as necessary
- Understands current technology in use at Jeffco
- Researches evolving technologies that can improve service to customers and improve operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Manages vendor relationships
- Participates in the development of specifications and ongoing management of proposals and contracts for hardware, software, and services
- May train and guide the work of less experienced business analysts
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a full-time business analyst role or equivalent. Prefer a major in computer science, information systems, information technology, software engineering, or business, and five (5) years’ experience. Certifications in business analysis, business process improvement, project management, or technology also preferred.
- Local candidates only need apply. Interviews will be done virtually.
- The position is a contract-to-hire position.
- Business Analysis Proficient Yes
- Communication skills both verbal and written Proficient Yes
- Learning ability Proficient Yes
- Presentation skills Proficient Yes
- Project management Proficient Yes
- Team work Proficient Yes
- MicrosoftOffice Proficient Yes
***Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Business Analysis,Project management,MicrosoftOffice
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2949
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S