***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr. IT Business Analyst (Agile, Waterfall, PMI)
Location : Lansing, MI
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 3 Months
Interview Type : Webcam Interview Only
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 16+ Years
This position will serve as a senior level business analyst with the Department of Technology, Management, and Budget (DTMB) Agency Services supporting the Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT).
o Facilitate and lead meetings.
o Elicit and document SMART functional requirements in EPICS. Features, and User Story Format.
o Develop and document technical system requirements.
o Review and document business processes such as As-Is and To-Be Process Flows.
o Contribute to use case / user stories estimates.
o Develop use case / user stories documentation.
o Conduct walkthrough of User Story and Functional Design documentation.
o Demonstrate skill of complex problem solving, negotiation, and deductive reasoning.
o Develop functional design document.
o Support system design and development.
o Contribute to the mentoring of less experience Business Analysts on the team.
o Facilitate the communication of technical terminology at a level appropriate to the audience.
o Provide direction to software developers.
o Be self-motivated.
o Able to work independently and as part of a team.
o Work with stakeholders and discover the underlying business need.
o Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients.
o Ensure requirements and business solutions map to a business need.
Highly Desired Skills:
o Knowledge of Michigan government.
o Microsoft Office (Outlook, Project, Excel, Word, Access, Office).
o Knowledge of SQL and databases highly desirable.
o Knowledge of TOAD or other database querying tool.
o Experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
o Knowledge of the State Unified Information Technology Environment (SUITE).
o Experience using Project Management Institute (PMI) methodologies.
- Experience facilitating requirements gathering sessions and tracing requirements throughout the project. – Required 16 Years
- Experience working on Agile and Waterfall projects. – Required 5 Years
- Experience developing IT project documentation including EPICS/Feature/user stories, application requirements, and functional designs. – Required 12 Years
- Experience using industry-standard methodologies like System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile Methodology, and Syst Eng (SEM). – Required 8 Years
- Experience creating and documenting workflows such as As-Is and To-Be Process Flows. – Required 12 Years
- Experience contributing to EPICS/Features/User stories estimates. – Required 8 Years
- Experience with various application systems such as Asset Management, Financial, Licensing, and Permitting systems. – Required 8 Years
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Agile, Waterfall projects, EPICS, System Development Life Cycle, Agile Methodology, SEM
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 3 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3048