**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : .NET Full Stack developer with SSIS SSRS
Location : Hartford, CT
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 5+ YEARS
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Application Developer Level 2
2-5 yrs experience
Full-time professional work experience in the development and support of Information Technology applications. Successful completion of an Information Technology Certification program, accredited college and/or graduate training may substitute for the required work experience.
Full Agency SOW below:
The Office of Health Strategy seeks a durational temporary .Net Developer. This position will provide technical support to OHS Health IT initiatives, where the individual will create, maintain, and test code, along with designing both portal front and back-ends, develop reports for the programmatic team, as well as work with stakeholders to ingest data. This position will incorporate business logic into back-end programming along with quality improvements, using various models and methods to measure and analyze healthcare related data. This position will lead in assessing the current technologies within the agency and develop a plan to enhance current applications and technologies being utilized. The incumbent must demonstrate strong business analysis capabilities and communication skills. In addition the incumbent must demonstrate the ability to prioritize multiple demands, should be self-directed, task and goal oriented.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides development expertise and supports the infrastructure (.NET Applications, MS-SQL databases and Windows Servers) for all OHS applications focusing on Health Services Planning Unit (HSP) applications.
- Design, develop, test and implement enterprise strength C#/.Net Web applications and database queries.
- Modifications and enhancements for HSP web applications including developing new and maintaining ETLs for import and export functions for in-state and business partners.
- Coordinate with business partners to support the maintenance of existing applications, deployment of product upgrades and database changes, back-ups and restores, and support of uptake of data from business partners.
- Develop and implement enhancements to applications and/or expanding interfaces, improving data integrity and validation, de-duplication through appropriate software development
- Apply User Interface (UI) implementation and mobile styling.
- Conduct an IT assessment by reviewing critical technology areas, evaluate on best practices, develop and implement recommendations.
- Participate in business requirement discussions, identify system impacts and design solutions.
- Establish/enhanced template, Guideline, checklists and standards for project and team.
- Code independently; Implement the best practices in coding and design.
- Create and consume RESTful APIs securely and efficiently.
- Develop applications, APIs, and associated life cycle deliverables using the Agile SDLC.
- Participate effectively as a team member using an efficient self-paced approach.
- Stay current with technology changes and integrate software and hardware where applicable and when appropriate.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- SQL Server experience writing SQL queries, Views, Stored Procedures, SSRS and SSIS.
- Minimum of five (5) years of development experience in C#/.Net , object-oriented programming and the MVC architecture pattern
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and training and a minimum of seven years of related experience.
- Experience building and/or interacting with web services including RESTful and SOAP.
- Experience with TFS, Entity Framework, LINQ
- Experience with Custom Controls like Telerik or similar controls.
- Experience designing and modifying custom reports utilizing SSRS as well as exporting and formatting reports in excel.
- Experience integrating secure payment methods, including PayPal.
- Demonstrated ability in software development in a team environment, using source control packages such as GitHub, SVN, TFS.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented programming.
- Ability to proactively identify technical issues and risks and develop alternative techniques and/or solutions.
- Ability to work independently as well as with team members, collaboratively utilizing excellent verbal and written communication skills, teaching skills, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Awareness and adherence to security policies and guidelines in the project.
- Follow HIPAA and PHI data security guidelines.
- Production Support and Incident Management.
- Experience with SQL Server Database 2012 with extensive database programing knowledge in T-SQL as well as FileZilla
- Experience delivering technology-based solutions following Agile/SCRUM SDLC.
- Experience building client-facing and publicly-deployed web applications including UX/UI development and design.
- Experience building secure applications and knowledge of options for authentication, authorization, encryption, and other security considerations.
- Experience with Azure cloud platform.
- Experience integrating with Tableau or other data visualization/analysis tools
- Extensive database experience including Relational DBMS, NoSQL and big data technologies such as Hadoop and Hive
- Understanding of various healthcare formats and reference data sets, such as, HL7, claims, eCQMs, drug/pharmacy, clinical notes, lab result.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
or related field or equivalent combination of education and training and a minimum of seven years of related experience.
Advanced 6-7 yrs Yes
Development Experience minimum 5 years experience
Advanced 5-6 yrs Yes
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2453
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S