**** Direct Client Requirement ****
Title: Sr.ASP Dot Net Developer
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Duration: 12 Months
Interview Type: Skype or Phone
Work Status: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: C2C,C2H ,W2,
Experience: 5 YEARS
The Nebraska Department of Health & Human Services Information Systems and Technology division is seeking a highly-motivated, experienced Application Developer. The Application Developer will be play a key role supporting the Division of Public Health on projects delivering data visualization applications for the Nebraska Community Health Compass (Compass) data platform.
Mandatory Position Requirements:
- At least four (4) years of experience with relational databases including logical design, and understanding of physical design components.
- At least four (4) years of development and administration experience with MS SQL Server 2014 or above.
- At least four (4) years of experience using IIS 7.5 or above.
- At least four (4) years of experience using ASP.NET.
- At least four (4) years of experience with Windows Server 2012 or above.
- Experience researching and resolving real-time support issues including ability to resolve problems in constrained timeframes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong collaborative skills, service oriented and strong interpersonal skills with various levels of business and technical staff.
- Strong analytical skills that include working directly with business staff to determine sound technical solutions for business requirements.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Visio.
Preferred Position Requirements:
- Experience building scalable, high quality, and high-performance applications and reporting systems.
- Experience with AJAX / XML / HTML / CSS / Java Script.
- Experience with .NET / C#.
- Experience with SQL & SQL Server Management Studio.
- Experience with IIS.
- Experience with LDAP and/or using Active Directory.
- Helpful – Experience with LogiAnalytics Studio.
- Helpful – Experience with SAS.
- Helpful – R / Python.
Skills AJAX No
Skills ASP. NET 4-5 yrs Yes
Skills C# No
Skills CSS No
Skills HTML No
Skills IIS 4-5 yrs Yes
Skills Microsoft SQL Server 4-5 yrs Yes
Skills Python No
Skills Relational Databases
Knowledge of relational databases including logical design and understanding of physical design components. 4-5 yrs Yes
Skills SQL No
Skills XML No
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay Rate: DOE
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: 55587
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S