***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr. Full Stack Developer (.Net/C# and SQL)
Location : Denver, CO
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 3 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type : C2C,C2H,W2
Experience : 8+ YEARS
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
Operations & Maintenance / Sr. Developer (.Net/C# and SQL)
This role will be an integral part of the maintenance and operational team for the Unemployment Insurance Modernization (UIM) project. This position requires hands-on, detailed development skill by the resource. All development and work will be executed in accordance with the approved solution architecture and the existing enterprise application MyUI+.
Responsibilities Will Include: (Scope of Work)
- Production support of the MyUI+ application including debugging issues, and developing mitigations and resolutions through code fixes.
- Production support of the MyUI+ application related to identification and mitigation of data issues requiring technical intervention.
- Participate in knowledge transfer activities facilitated by the vendor.
- Ability to work closely with end users to understand needed corrections and enhancements.
- Analyze application code to identify root causes of issues and defects and create code fixes.
- Analyze data and its flow in the application to identify root causes of issues and defects and create code and/or data fixes.
- Able to analyze code utilities and discrete functions from start to finish without the assistance of another developer. Will have access to architect, SMEs and business analysts.
- Understand development within the Microsoft data stack.
- Experience using source control to manage tasks and maintain developed solutions (MS Visual Studio and TFS) preferred.
- Ability to debug issues and identify the root cause of a problem.
- Experience with Database Development Tools.
- Experience with web services include REST and SOAP
- Experience with Service oriented architecture and microservices
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment practices
- Experience with AWS deploying and managing applications in the environments.
- 7+ years as a full stack, software developer in progressively more complex assignments with experience managing requirements for software application development, testing, service delivery, and customer satisfaction, or relevant experience in an IT applications development/solutions delivery role.
- Languages and Libraries: 7+ years in C#/.Net, ASP, jQuery, LINQ, log4net.
- Design patterns: MVC, ORM, Publish-Subscribe, message queueing, and other SOA patterns (service declaration, callbacks, contracts).
- Tools: NServiceBus, MS Visual Studio (Enterprise and Code), Automic ONE Automation, QAS, Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool (WAVE), SslLabs, SOAPUI, Postman, Advance REST Client (ARC), Google Suite, Mulesoft.
- Database: 7+ years of SQL, including programmatic SQL and developer tools (TOAD, SQL Developer, MS SQL Server Management Studio) Crystal Reports, LLBLGen, ODP.net.
- DevOps Technologies: 2+ years in Jira, TFS/VSTS/Azure DevOps pipelines, Git, unit test framework (e.g., MsTest, nUnit, mUnit), Sonarqube, Veracode, Octopus Deploy, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Splunk.
- Operating System: Windows, Powershell.
- 2+ years in Scrum.
- 2+ years AWS – Workspaces, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, deploying and managing applications in the environments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication skills.
- Aptitude for detail and accuracy.
******Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Keywords: .Net/C# and SQL),.Net, ASP, jQuery, LINQ, log4net.,Jira, TFS/VSTS/Azure DevOps
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 3 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2493
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S