**** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr. Database Architect
Location : Chevy Chase, MD
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 6 Months
Interview Type : Skype only
Job Type : W2
Experience : 8 Years
- 8+ years of experience administering large databases in a high transaction, 24×7 Microsoft SQL Server database environment.
- A thorough understanding of Performance Monitoring, Tuning and Optimization, using native and third-party monitoring and troubleshooting tools like IDERA/Redgate/OMS MMA or Dynatrace is required
- Advanced knowledge of SQL Server backup and recovery strategies. Experience defining hardware requirements and storage capacity planning for development, testing, QA and production for capacity planning and performance
- In depth experience supporting SSIS, SSRS, replication, database mirroring, SQL Reporting Services, DacPac, BacPac, IsPac concept and deployment/automation of database objects are required
- Advanced PowerShell scripting experience with ability to write automated scripts and strong knowledge of system tables and DMV’s is required.
- MCDBA or MCSE: Data Platform Required with at least MCSA SQL Server 2012/2016
- Advanced skills in resolving database locking conflicts/blocking and resource utilization contention
- Ability to work with database developers and engineers to analyze database performance and identify problems in areas such as: execution plans, index coverage, and SQL server statistics.
- Demonstrate ability to solve complex database administration problems.
- Advanced experience in database monitoring, troubleshooting, performance tuning, and high availability strategies for SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2014, SQL Server 2016, and SQL Server in Azure IaaS
- Advanced knowledge SQL Server Disaster Recovery (DR) options, Always On availability groups, and experience administering Windows Server, including Active Directory, Failover clustering, database partitioning, security, and encryption
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: SSIS, SSRS, replication, database mirroring, SQL Reporting Services, DacPac, BacPac, IsPac concept,Microsoft SQL Server database,SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2014, SQL Server 2016, and SQL Server in Azure IaaS
Pay Rate: DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 6 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 3228