***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr. Cloud DevOps Engineer (Azure)
Location : Lincoln, NE
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : 12 Months
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 5 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
The Sr. Cloud DevOps Engineer will provide design and implementation expertise as the team builds and deploys a new micro service-based benefits platform. This individual will need broad experience and a cross-disciplinary approach to provide leadership in the areas of cloud security, governance, automation, architecture, and application/service development. This role is a “hands on keyboard” position, owning daily implementation and operation tasks, while also providing guidance to other team members as needed.
Scope of Activities:
The Sr. Cloud DevOps Engineer will demonstrate strong competencies across these responsibilities:
- Implement and maintain a multi-subscription Azure landing zone for a new micro service platform, including networking, security configuration, and policy.
- Establish and operate effective monitoring and alerting using native Azure services or commercial tools as needed.
- Build automated CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps for modern, cloud-native service deployment. Integrate testing, security, and approval mechanisms into pipelines as needed.
- Design and implement infrastructure as code (IaC) approach for pipeline and application infrastructure.
- Consult with and advise team on the design of highly available, scalable, and secure cloud systems.
- Contribute to cloud service design, implementation, troubleshoot
Required Credentials and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information-technology, engineering, systemanalysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of seven years of cloud DevOps experience
- Has led or participated in creation of new cloud development or migration of existing environments to the cloud.
- A minimum of five years implementation experience with Azure DevOps
- Must demonstrate a deep understanding of cloud technologies and disciplines
Preferred Credentials and Exper
- Relevant certifications and trainin
- Candidate will have hands-on experience deploying and operating AKS (Kubernetes), Azure Functions, SQL and NoSQL databases, as well as other services from the Azure ecosystem.
- Demonstrated history of supporting various container and micro service network/communication patterns, including asynchronous messaging, REST APIs, and service mesh.
- Ability to configure advanced deployment options (blue/green, canary deploys, etc) in CD/CD pipelines.
- Experience with cloud-native systems (as opposed to traditional/on-prem systems) preferred.
- Candidate should be effective using ARM templates, Terraform, or similar approaches to create modular, reusable templates to enable developer self-service infrastructure deployment. Familiarity with more than one Infrastructure as Code technology is a plus.
- Ability to communicate persuasively and educate other team members regarding various design factors and best practices in the public cloud.
- Ability to understand and optimize cloud infrastructure costs.
Experience deploying and operating cloud native, PaaS, and “server less” cloud systems.
- Capability and experience working with one or more programming or scripting languages (Java, C#, Python, etc.)
- Trusted and respected as a cloud thought leader
- Dislays intellectual curiosity and integrity
- Motivated and driven by achieving long-term technical outcomes
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and lead cross-functional teams
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Cloud DevOps,Azure DevOps,REST APIs,,PaaS,,Java, C#, Python,
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: 12 Months
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2646
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S