***** Direct Client Requirement*****
Title : Sr. Citrix Administrator
Location : Denver, CO
Rate : DOE /If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Duration : Long term
Interview Type : Skype or Phone
Work Status : Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
Job Type : C2C,C2H, W2
Experience : 10 years
Prefer W2 : U S C/ G C /H1B Transfer/OPT/CPT/H4 EAD and other US work authorization are accepted
The Citrix Administrator‣s role is to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the in house information systems that support core organizational functions. This is achieved by monitoring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all networked software and associated operating systems. The Citrix Administrator will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
- Manage Windows servers, including Citrix, e mail, print server and their associated operating systems and software.
- Implement and support Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop environments 6.x/7.x farms
- XenApp, XenDesktop configuration using MCS provisioning and hypervisor management experience (VMware).
- Citrix App Layering, ELM appliance configuration and support.
- Primarily Administering Citrix using MCS Provisioning model and additional PVS Services (PVS) knowledge on 7.x LTSR versions
- Implement and support AD users, computer objects, AD Group Policies, Citrix Policies.
Citrix Farm and Servers Reports / Maintenance
- Configure and support NetScaler and Access Gateway solutions to support scalable delivery of applications
- Configuring SCCM clients, monitoring health and alerts using SCOM.
- Collaborate with network staff to ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Monitor and test system performance; prepare and deliver system performance statistics and reports.
- Deploy new applications and enhancements to existing applications, software, and operating systems.
- Conduct research on software and systems products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
- Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure system related products and services.
- Design and perform server and security audits, system backup procedures, and other recovery processes in accordance with the company‣s disaster recovery and business continuity strategies.
Ensure system connectivity of all servers, shared software, groupware, and other applications.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records.
- Check help desk database for entries on server and server resource issues; prioritize and respond to help desk tickets as appropriate.
- Manage enterprise directory services and supporting server infrastructure.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Strong technical knowledge of most versions of Citrix up to 7.15 (primary focus on XenApp, XenDesktop using MCS, App Layering) as well as NetScaler experience in a large Citrix farm environment (at least 100 servers and multiple Silos).
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS (using Infoblox), SCCM, SCOM is must.
- Familiar with PowerShell concepts, Citrix commands, scripts to manage Citrix Infra.
- Developed analytical, evaluative and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to take direction and execute tasks in a high pressure environment.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
- 3 5 years technical knowledge installing operating systems, third party software installation, upgrades and maintenance.
- 2 4 years technical knowledge installing, configuring and documenting hardware implementations.
- 2 3 years troubleshooting software/application issues with operating systems or third party products
- 1 2 years technical knowledge with security and system implementation following industry standards or Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp, CitrixStorefront, Citrix Studio, Citrix Director, Citrix MCS, Provisioning
*****Referral Bonus Available: Refer your friends or colleagues, get referral bonus******
Apply here or Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for daily active requirements
Position Keywords: Citrix XenApp,,Windows servers, including Citrix,,Citrix Operations,Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp, CitrixStorefront, Citrix Studio, Citrix Director, Citrix MCS, Provisionin
Pay Rate: DOE/If your experience and skills match call us immediately for submission
Job Duration: long term
% Travel Required: None
Job Posted by: Consulting Services
Job ID: OOJ - 2569
Work Authorization: Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S